Nekotalia

Hi.

This was inspired by one of my fanfics, that I never published. It's called, Hetalia, Meets Nekotalia! But it's not published, so you can never see it anyways.

Picture not mine. It belongs to the owner. Hetalia, and etc not mine. It belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya. But this book and stories are mine. Pardon for any mistakes I had made here.

A'ight. Without further ado, you may now start reading! Enjoy!
______________________________________

|Third Person|

England and America have been living under the same roof ever since. England and America were just alone, living together, and doing fun activities with each other. But one day, everything changed.

*Ding dong!*

The doorbell rang. England was just making their breakfast.

"America, can you kindly please see who's there?" England asked with a shout.

"Coming!" Said America, while quickly walking... Running towards the door. Almost falling off.

America then opened the door, only to see two cats sitting, and looking at America adorably. America couldn't resist their cute little faces!

England was still in the kitchen. Then he asked, "So, who was it?".

"It was just two cats sitting. It looks like they are waiting for something." America replied with a shout. So that England could hear him. Still not able to look away from the felines, and then began playing with them after.

England finally finished making their breakfast. Then, he came up to America. "They are probably just looking for a home." England said. Looking at the America playing with the cats.

"Ooh! So can we keep 'em?" America then stopped playing with them, and turned to England, with an excited expression, and stars in his eyes.

England chuckled. "I mean, if you could handle taking care of two." England replied. Leaning by the door.

"Aww. C'mon, Iggy! You know that isn't fair! You take this folded-eared cat, that weirdly has your eyebrows, and I take this fluffy one, who somehow has glasses." America said. Not bothering, on what he bloody said. That cat has glasses! Even the size for it!

"Hmm... Alright then..." England said with a monotonous voice. Looking at the felines, with a slight of suspicion.

Then, America looked at England, preparing the table, and then stretching his hands, showing them the way, like he's treating real guests. England rolled his eyes.

"Come on America! The food is ready!" England shouted. Calling America.

"Coming!" He replied. Running towards the table.

England facepalmed. God... How many times does he have to tell him, not to bloody run to the table! He just ignored him. He will just scold America after the meal anyway.

After America got scolded by England, because he kept on talking with his mouth full, and America cringing at the food without him noticing, and after he kept on thinking of names for the felines, they finally ended their meal.

England was about to bring the dishes to the sink, but then he forgot about his new furry friends. He then saw them sitting adorably, and their tails waving slowly, as they looked up at him.

Hmm... Maybe they just needed food... He thought to himself. He then called to America.

"Hm? Yeah England? Why'd you need me for?" America asked. As he quickly and suddenly appeared out of nowhere.