My Pirate Part 2

Hey!

Uh, so I just wanted to say this.

Still credits on ErikaEvangeline by the way!

I still got inspired by her plotline! But I'll try to change it!

And, also credits on, Hannah_that1fangirl! Yes. I also got inspired by her plotline of one oneshot! So please, check them out!

Btw, this is just a short chapter (oneshot)! So, I'm very sorry 'bout that!

Anyways, you may start reading!
______________________________________

|Arthur's POV|

After a few minutes I got frozen, and thinking about our (my) new peasant, I finally put my senses back together, and I finally instructed my crew to take Alfred to the room (which is his own prison room).
I went in the room, and looked at the man... I mean peasant, sitting down, hugging his legs, up to his chin, looking down.

"Um, don't you ever dare try to escape, alright?" I asked. Trying to sound intimidating. I started to turn around, and walk away from the door.

"Wait..."

I stopped. Not bothering to turn around, and look at him. Nervous on what he will ask me.

"Why..." Alfred trailed off. "Why did you not kill me yet? Or why... did you not make me as your slave? Torturing, demanding, and killing them in the end... Why am I just here, sitting down, until something happens?" He asked. Knowing in his voice, he was begging for the answer.

I did not want to answer that. I just... don't know how to answer that, really... I don't even know what I'm feeling towards this... peasant! I don't really like him... Right?

"Oh..." I muttered. "I-I'm sorry... I-I can't answer that..." I replied. Stuttering a bit, and continued to walk out of the room.

"Wait! But why?!"

I stopped again. But this time, I turned around. Looking more, serious (a bit).

"I-I'm sorry... I have other things, that me and my crew, have to attend to..." I then started walking outside of the room, leaving him speechless.

|Alfred's POV|

This pirate, or I mean Arthur, has just put me into his prison...
But he's been nice lately... I actually don't know why...
I tried asking him, but he won't answer...
Maybe I have judged him wrong... Maybe some of them, are actually... good. Just like him.

But. Waiting here for something to happen, was just too boring... So, I just slept on this uncomfortable floor. Hugging my legs, and tried to sleep.

In the middle of the night, I woke up. And I realised, that there was a pillow beneath my head. Then, I heard two men discussing something... I guess one of them were Arthur, because of the accent. But I guess the other guy was the long-haired blonde.
So I quietly crawled to the door, since they forgot to lock the prison door, and tried to listen, to what they were saying.

"Mon ami, are you sure you don't like notre esclave?"

"He's not a slave!"

"What is he to you then?"

"I... don't know anymore... But. I don't like him!" He tried to denied. Arguing back at the long-haired guy.

"Then, why did you take him? If he's not a slave, then why didn't we just throw him out? Hmm~?"

I heard a sigh coming out from the pirate. Thinking he was very flustered.

"I-I guess y-you're right..."