You're The Flustered One Now

I have nothing to say. Hetalia doesn't belong to me. Even the names. It rightfully belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya. Oh, and the picture belongs to the original owner.

Oh, and this is actually inspired by Hannah_that1fangirl's UsUk oneshot called, Arguments. Please check that out!

Ok. This will also be short, so you may start reading now. Enjoy.
______________________________________

|England's POV|

It was another bloody day. And another bloody meeting by Germany. And before it even started, there was a fight on which ship is better, and who will be top, or bottom. I mean, this is a bloody meeting! Who does that?!

"I say that Fruk is the best ship! And obviously France will be top! Fanfictions prove it!" Seychelles said. And oh bloody god. I will never end up with that frog!

"What?! No! Usuk is the best ship! And surely America will be top!" Belgium argued back.

"What! No! Did you see any Captain!England x Orphan!America? England is surely top! He just gave up on being a pirate! I know that he still has that seme feelings in him!" Hungary argued back. Then other female countries got involved. Well, except for Belarus. I think she was still with her brother...

Well, for America and France, it was another turn. France was joining Seychelles, and the other female countries, that voted for Fruk to be the best ship. Well for America, he just sat beside me, pouting in anger. Glaring daggers at France for being boastful. I was quite surprised though. Usually if there are any arguments, he would join. But for this one, he just didn't. I was about to ask America on what's wrong, but then someone came in.

Germany finally came. He looked a little annoyed though. Then, he looks slightly pink. Then I saw Italy beside him, rambling about pasta.

Germany then shouted. Then, everyone started paying attention, and sat down on their places, quickly. Germany sighed. He then started on the meeting.

For me, it was my first time not paying attention on the meeting. As a gentleman I am, I should've payed attention. But no.

I was just so focused on America. When I looked at him, I almost couldn't look away. But he look... A little angry for some reason... He looks serious. It was... Weird for a cheery nation like him. I knew I had to ask America about it.

After the meeting, America slowly walks away from the meeting room. Usually, he would stay, and force China, France, Russia, and I, to stay in the meeting room. I had no idea what has gotten into him. Was it about the argument earlier? I followed America. Walking fast, as I tried to catch up with him.

"America! Wait!" I called out. America turned around.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Are you okay? You're... A bit down today..." I asked worriedly.

"Oh... Um, yeah! I'm fine..." America forced a smile. But I knew he was lying.

I came to America closer. He noticed, and slowly backed away.

"Uh, England, what are you doing?" America asked. Sweating a lot.

I stayed quiet, and apparently pinned him to the wall. He apparently struggled to escape. Usually if I tried to pick a fight to who was stronger, I would always lose. Then, when America finally faced me, I saw his face blush a little. I could say, that this was an ungentlemanly way to approach, or talk to a person. But... He is a little cute when he is flustered. Then I looked at his lips. I wanted to feel his lips with mine. Then, I felt my face heat a little bit. I then shook it off. I then sighed, and looked at America again.

"America. Tell me the truth now." I growled. "What. Is. The. Matter. With. You."

"Um... I-it's just... It's just about earlier..." America replied with a whisper. Looking away from me.

"Earlier? You mean the argument?" England asked. Then, beginning to laugh a little.

"H-hey! Stop laughing!" America exclaimed angrily. His face bright red.

I then controlled my laughter. "I'm sorry! But. Why were you so down because of an argument? Is it because you were jealous?" I asked with a soothing voice. While smirking. Still pinning America to the wall.

"Well, um... maybe..." America replied again, with a whisper. His face still bright red.

"Hmm?" I hummed. As I gently held America's chin, and forced him to look at me. He blushed harder. I think it was because I was smirking?

"A-alright fine! I'm jealous because they ship you with France..." America replied with a stutter.

"Hm? I didn't know you cared about that." I said. Widening my smirk a bit.

America went silent. He did not reply to what I said. Then, the both of us became silent for a moment. It was awkward at first, but it became comfortable by the minute. As I was still pinning America to the wall, and America probably thinking when this will end, I then kissed America on his temple.

|Third Person|

"Ngh..." America then pulled England away. Not too hard. Geez. It feels so weird that Iggy's acting all top... America thought. As he saw England coming closer again. His eyes widened. Oh shit. Fucking shit. America thought. He then stopped England. Then, England smirked at him. Waiting if he could kiss him again. America then kissed England. Then pulled away, as they gasped for air, and America ending up being a red tomato.

"You're the flustered one now, America~" England whispered at his ears. As he said it seductively. America didn't say anything. He just pouted, then quickly kissed him.

~Bonus scene~

It was another meeting by Germany. And yet, another argument happened. It was the same with the female countries, France and America. America didn't join with argument again. But he seems... Really happy. England kept on staring at him. Then, one of the female countries came to England and America.

"England! America! We already decided that France's top! How about you guys? Is America top?" One of the female countries asked.

England looked at America. America then began to blush slightly. Then tried to ignore the others. It made England to laugh a little. Then, he smirked.

"Well, let's just say... That I'm top." England replied. Looking at America, while the others just went away squealing, and in shock. England turned to America.

"Let's have some fun later. Alright, America~?" England whispered to his ear, seductively. America nodded slowly, while blushing.
______________________________________

Oh my word! I'm sorry if it randomly became a third person pov! My mind was just going crazy today! And it was just a lot to change, since I still have other oneshots to probably make, and to get a lot of inspirations, and motivation!

And also, pardon for any mistakes I made here! Please correct me, if there are any! And I think I just needed to finish this! And it was kinda hard for me to make England act all top, so, sorry if he wasn't acting so seme!

Oh, and this is probably the last oneshot, to make England act seme •v•

Anyways, I'll see you in the next oneshot!

Bye! ^^