Beach Day!

Hey.

Welcome to my very unoriginal, boring content!

My stories were all inspired by the people that I mentioned. So check them out, PLEASE! But for this oneshot, this was inspired by Seitoreadsuwu oneshot. So check him out!

And Hetalia doesn't belong to me. Nor the human names. It all belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya.

And the pictures here aren't mine. I found it on google. So credits for the people, who got their pictures on google.

K. That's all. Bye.

I mean- Without further ado, you may now start reading! Enjoy!
______________________________________

|Third Person|

It was finally time for vacation. America and England was just there, sitting in their home. America was bored, so he came to England, and said something to him.

"Hey Iggy~" America said in a seductive tone, while Iggy- I mean, England, was drinking a cup of tea, and reading a book.

"Hm? What do you want, twat?" England asked back. With a tone of annoyance.

"Aww. Don't be like that Iggy~ I just wanted to ask you something. That's all~"

England then closed his book, then put his tea down. And looked at America.

"Fine. What do you want?"

"Well, since it's summer, and it's really hot-"

"Oh dear god. Don't tell me we're going to the-"

"Yep! The beach!" The American shouted joyfully. Smiling widely.

The Englishman facepalmed. "Dear god, America. We always go there when it's summer! Can't we just go to another place for a while?" The Brit asked.

"Alright sure!"

"Thank you-"

"Let's go to a different beach!"

"Wait! That's not what I meant!"

America then turned to England. "Huh? Aww come on Iggy! I promise you! This will be so much fun!"

England then gave in. Knowing that the American won't stop, until he get what he wants. "Alright, fine. But you search for another beach, and I will get our things ready. Since I don't trust you, with preparing clothes."

America then rolled his eyes. "Okay okay. I will." Then waited for England to go, just to whisper to hisself "harsh".

|A couple of minutes later|

England was finally done with getting swimming shorts for America, and dry clothes for both America, and himself. He folded the clothing neatly, and carefully placed them in a bag. After he was done with the clothing, he prepared the surfing board, which America kept for swimming occasions, and other things. England then went downstairs, to find America, still sitting on the couch, with a laptop on his face.

"So, have you found any interesting beach resort yet?"

"No... I got stuck with two beach resorts here..." America sighed. Showing England the pictures of the beach resorts. "And both of them have good ratings too!" America cried.

"Oh my... These are good..."

"See? I don't know what to choose!"

England sighed. He didn't know why he had a crush on this goofy American. Yet, he still does. Then, England smiled. Then, snatched the laptop.