CHAPTER 16

AMIR

I was sitting in my office working on a file when my phone start ringing, Haifa what does she wants.

Haifa:Hello!!!!!! She yelled

Me:"Haifa what is wrong with you I can hear you I scold her.

Haifa: "Haba Yaya I didn't call so that you will scold me.she said making me shake my head.
"Oh, I wanted to send you something but you are not online.

Me:What??I asked massaging my forehead.

Haifa:Go online I will send you something but you have to pay first.

Me: what is it that I have to pay, and can't you wait until I get home I am very busy.

Haifa: no.....I want to send it now go online and if you like it then you will send me 20k if not you know what I will do she said and end the call not waiting for me to say anything.

I enter my WhatsApp and saw photos where send to me by Haifa, it wasn't clear but It looks like a girl.
Why will she sends me her pictures and expect me to pay I chuckle but stop when the picture was clearly open.

"Ya allah;it was sabreen she was wearing jeans and chiffon shirt, is that her hair?? I ask myself zooming it and it was really hers.
The first one she was doing something and it looks like she was in the kitchen.
The second one she was smiling at the camera her dimples visible.
The third one she was blushing...her hair is so long I thought.
Just one week and some days before she will be mine forever inshallah.

I saved the one she is smiling as my home screen wallpaper.i smiled looking at the picture again.

*****

"Ango!!!! I hear someone called,I turn to find my cousin Farhan smiling at me.

"Hey man when did you arrive?? I ask side hugging him.

"Since in the evening around magarib; he replied smiling.

"How was the flight?? I ask sitting down.

"Boring wallahi!!!He said making chuckle.

"Looks like we will be going to Kaduna together then,I said looking at him .

"When?? He asked.

Tomorrow,I have to deliver something, but I will be coming back next day.i voiced.

"Or you are going to see your wifey ,he wink.
"I can't wait to see her,he said and I smiled.

SABREEN

Yesterday was fun as well thanks to haifa and rabi, after praying subhi I went downstairs to drink some water.

Sabreen!! Someone called making me flinch.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you.

"Oh Imran it's you I said keeping the cup on the counter.

"Yeah I just came to get some water, he said and I nodded.

I start to walk out from the kitchen but stop.

"Imran please can you do me a favour??I asked hoping he will say yes.

"What is it?He asked.

"I want you to take me to my kakas house I want to take some of my things there.

"What are you out of your sense??No I can't, what if something happens.he said

"No, please nothing will happen, and we will be going there when kaka is out,I know the time she goes out so I will take my things then we will leave before she is back. I said in a pleading voice.

"Hummmmmm; fine but you will have to tell mama first, he stated.

"No I don't want anyone to know,if not they will not allow me I said looking down.

"Fine!!! by what time?? he asked.

"Thanks bro,by 8 I said smiling.

"Okay, meet me outside he said and I nodded before walking out of the kitchen.

*****

Sabreen are you sure she's not home?? Imran asked for the second time.

"Yes am sure, she always go out by this time, come on let's go,I said and we hop out of the car.

"Who leaves the gate of his house open?? Imran said almost to himself.

"That's kaka for you,I reply.

We tired opening the main door but it was closed, let try the back door I said and to my luck it was open.

"Come on let's go I said to imran but refused.

"Don't worry,I will stay here in case the old hag comes back, he said but my mood immediately drop he called kaka exactly what nabila always call her.

"You are not thinking of staying here are you??? Imran asked arching one brown.

"Sorry;I apologise.

I went inside our room,I miss it, I quickly open our wardrobe pick one of my suitcase and put some of my clothes and some of nabila stuffs, I see the phone amir gave me,I grab it ,pack some of my important stuffs,I pick my credentials.i look at the room on more time and went out.

"I thought you are not coming out, Imran said and I smiled.

we were back by 10,I get my stuff's and head inside.

I was slowly tiptoeing upstairs to our room when someone screamed my name, making freeze.

"Sabreen!!! Haifa said hugging me.

"Can't breathe;I whisper".

"Sorry where did you go early in the morning??I thought you ran away she asked worried.

"No,why will I ,I reply .

"Sabreen!!! I hear a familiar voice,I turn only to find him looking at me.

Amir!!! I wisper.

.........................................................................

Hi guys.
Jumuat Mubarak 😊😊

Don't forget to vote comment and share.
Thanks for reading ❤❤❤XOXO