CHAPTER 30

SABREEN

Doctor are you sure?? I asked wanting to confirm what she said again.

"Yes,this are the result she said giving it to me.
I thank her and drove home.

I sat on the floor immediately I enter my room thinking how am going to tell Amir about my pregnancy. Not when we're having some misunderstanding, what if he refuses the child?...

My phone started ringing, it was Haifa who was calling.

"Hello Haifa".

"Happy anniversary in law,wishing you more happy years in your marriage she said making me realize today was our anniversary and on this day I got to know we're becoming parents soon inshallah. Just thinking of made my eyes filled with tears,I  blinked them trying hard not to cry.

"In..law are you listening, where is yaya Amir?? She asked making the tear I was holding fall.

"Haifa can you plea..se come over I said cleaning away my tears.

"Sabreen are you alright??she asked sounding worried.

"I don't know Haifa, I don't kn..ow if am okay I said sobbing.

"Hey stop crying, am coming right now,she said ending the call.

I was crying thinking about my life,first my parents, kaka maltreating us,nabilas sudden death and now Amir.

I hugged my legs crying when I felt like throwing up I quickly headed to the restroom and vomit. I sat down on the floor near the toilet and touched my flat tummy, I still can't believe there is something growing inside of me.

"Hang in there little one, be strong okay I whisper smiling with tears rolling down.

I was afraid to bring what was inside of me to this world, there is no humanity now, people are so selfish and wicked.

I hear someone calling out my name.
"Am here, I managed to say.

"Sabreen what are you doing here?? Why are you crying?? Haifa asked.

"Haifa I don't know what to do please help me I said and she helped me get up walking me to the sitting room and asked me to sit down.

"Sabreen what happened?? She asked looking worried.

"Haifa i am pregnant...I said looking at her.

"Really...Alhamdullilah am going to be an aunt, is that why you're crying, ya Allah you are such a scary cat; she said chuckling in excitement.

"No am not worried about that, the thing is that Amir doesn't know ab...
I was saying but she cut me off saying.

"Then why didn't you tell him?? She asked looking at me smiling.

"No Haifa, I told her everything from how I started getting notes every morning to how I was trapped into going to hotel, how Amir has been avoiding me and behaving, I told her everything.

"Inallilahi wa ina illaihi raji'u she kept reciting "but why didn't you tell anyone about it ,if you can't call me why not mama or ummah?? she asked as if scolding me.

"Because I was scared Haifa,what's bothering me more is that I don't know who is behind all this, and Amir is suspe...cting me with having an affair outside can you believe it?do you think he will accept the baby as his?? Haifa,Amir is changed I don't know what to do?? I said sobbing.

"I don't know what to do sabreen, we have to inform mama about this where is your veil she asked looking for it.

"Where are we going?? I asked cleaning my tears.

DESTINED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें