Chapter 8

"Yeah."
I smiled and let out a nervous breath.

He pulled a backpack from behind the couch and opened it. He pulled a T-shirt out and threw it to me.

"You can sleep in this if you want."

I smiled. "Ok."

He pulled the couch into a bed and got a blanket from under the couch.
"You do this every night?" I asked.

"Most every night, yeah. I'm gonna go check the front door. I'll be back."

He walked out of the room. I laid his t shirt on the bed and unbuttoned my jeans. I slid them off and threw them by my backpack then I took my shirt off and then my bra and threw them onto my jeans. I put his T-shirt on and climbed onto the bed, and pulled the blanket over me. I laid down and looked around the room. It was a cozy little room. Noel returned and closed the door and locked it. He looked at me and smiled.
"Is the shirt ok?"

"Yes, it smells like you." I smiled.

"Is that a good thing?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

"I usually just sleep in me boxers, is that ok?"

I nodded again. I watched him kick his shoes off then unbutton his shirt. He peeled it off and I looked at his chest. He had some chest hair, but not too much. He set his shirt on the back of the desk chair then unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. He pushed them down and kicked them off. I looked at him stood there in his boxers and thought he was beautiful. He wasn't too muscular, but he wasn't too skinny either. He turned off the light then climbed into the bed next to me. We laid there facing each other. The computer screen gave off enough light that we could see each other.
"I'm glad you stayed."

"Me too."

"You tired?"

"Not really."

"Me either. What dya wanna do?" He said softly.

We looked into each other's eyes and I leaned in and kissed him. We laid there kissing for awhile. It was turning me on so much. He shifted so he was resting on his right arm and almost on top of me. He slid his left hand up my shirt and played with my breasts. I could feel his erection growing on my thigh and it turned me on even more. After a while,  he took his hand out of my shirt and layed back on his back. We were both breathing heavy and I knew we were both extremely turned on. 

"I'm not ready for sex yet, but we could do other things." 

I turned onto my side and reached down with my right hand. I squeezed him through his boxers and he let out a moan. I slipped my hand into his boxers and he was rock hard as I began moving my hand up and down. His breathing got heavier and I knew he was close. I kissed his lips then his neck and he let out a shuddered breath as I felt him cum in my hand.

I smiled to myself. Seeing him so turned on made me even more turned on. 
"Fuckin 'ell Claire." He said through heavy breaths. I kissed him and gave him one last squeeze then I got up and got some toilet paper to clean my hand. I handed him some to clean himself then I climbed back into the bed. He kissed me and I guided his hand down. His hand slid into my underwear and I moaned as he touched me. His fingers circled my clit then he pushed them inside me slowly. I moaned as I looked into his eyes in the darkness. He moved his fingers slowly in and out then went back to cirlcling my clit. I was breathing heavy with pleasure and it didn't take long for me to orgasm. He pulled his hand out of my underwear and we laid there in silence for a minute. Then I looked at him.