Chapter 17

I left work and drove back to Noel's house. I parked and walked up to the house. I took my key out of my pocket and pushed it into the front door and turned. I opened the door, stepped inside and closed the door behind me. I looked around. It looked the same as it did the last day I had been there. I walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. The evening sun light spilled in through the windows. I stood by the foot of the bed and looked down at it. I had so many wonderful memories in that bed. I suddenly felt very emotional. I looked around the bedroom then stood staring at the bed again. My heart nearly stopped when I heard the front door open downstairs. I stood quietly and listened. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. My heart was pounding and I felt paralyzed. I heard someone walk into the bedroom and then I heard his voice. 

"Claire?"

I closed my eyes then opened them and turned around. Our eyes met. Seeing him felt almost overwhelming and I started crying. Tears streamed down my face. Noel walked over to me and hugged me. I sobbed into his chest. He didn't say anything, just held me tightly. I raised my head and looked at him. He looked into my eyes then we started kissing. Slowly at first then more forceful until he pulled back and we studied each other's faces. I couldn't believe he was actually standing in front of me. I gave him a slight smile and he gave me one back. He kissed me again and we stood kissing for awhile. We separated and kept eye contact as we both quickly undressed. We climbed onto the bed and he kissed me slowly as his hand went between my legs. His finger circled my clit then gently pushed inside me. He moved in and out slowly as we made eye contact. We kissed some more then he rolled on top of me and slid his cock inside me. We kissed and made eye contact as we moved together slowly until I was pushed over the edge. I closed my eyes as the pleasure of my orgasm flowed throughout my body and opened them just as Noel closed his and let out a quiet moan as he came. I smiled to myself. He was always so sexy but cute when he came. He opened his eyes and gave me a kiss then rolled off of me and laid next to me. We looked at each other and smiled then my phone rang and Scott popped into my mind. "Fuck." I thought. My heart started beating fast and I got out of the bed. 

"Where you going?" Noel asked.

"I have to go." I said as I quickly got dressed. 

"Stay." Noel sat up in bed.

"I can't." I looked at him then walked out of the room and down the stairs. I walked out the front door and got into my car. My phone rang again. I answered.

"Hey."

"Where are you babe?"

"I'm sorry, I got held up at work then got caught in some traffic, I'll be home soon."

"Ok."

"Ok, bye."

I hung up then looked over at Noel's house. Why did I have sex with him? I really wanted to go back in for more, but I couldn't. I had a boyfriend. A really great boyfriend. I just fucked up big time. I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to fix my hair and checked my makeup. I gave Noel's house one last look then drove away. I tried not to, but thought about Noel for most of the drive home. He looked so good. I wondered how long he had been back. The sex kept replaying in my head, but I pushed it out of my mind as I pulled up to my apartment. I felt so guilty. I took a deep breath and got out of my car and walked over to my apartment. I unlocked the door and went inside. Scott was in the kitchen. 

"There you are!" He smiled as I walked into the kitchen. 

I forced a smile and he gave me a quick kiss. I hoped he couldn't smell Noel on me. 

"You're here just in time. It's ready."

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, be right back."

"Ok."

I went into the bathroom and took a deep breath. I washed my hands then looked at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath. 

"It's ok Claire. It was one moment of weakness. It will never happen again and Scott will never find out." I told myself then walked back into the kitchen. Scott was sitting at the table waiting for me. I sat down. He had made me a plate of food. 

"It looks delicious, thank you." I smiled.

"Anything for you babe." He grinned.

My guilt grew even bigger. We ate and talked. Scott finished eating and looked at my half full plate. 

"You don't like it?" He asked.

"No, it's delicious. I just kinda have a tummy ache." I lied.

"Why didn't you say so. Do you need something? Some pepto or tums?" 

"No. I think I'm going to take a shower."

"Ok."

I got up and went to the bedroom. I took my clothes off and grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom. I took a long hot shower then put on my pajamas. I went into the living room. Scott was sitting on the couch watching tv. 

"How you feel?"

"A little better." 

"Come here." He patted the couch beside him.

I walked over and sat next to him and he wrapped his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and felt absolutely terrible. 

*Song Inspirations

I imagine this song playing as Claire goes into the house and looks around then sees Noel

I imagine this song is playing as they kiss and have sex.