Chapter 11

My heart was pounding. I heard the shop door open about 20 minutes later. I took a deep breath and Noel walked into the back room a minute later.

He looked around the room then at me.

"What's all this?"

He grinned as he set his backpack down and walked over to me. I grinned at him and stood up. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tight in a hug. I held onto him tightly. 

We separated and looked at each other.

"I fuckin' missed you."

"I missed you so much." I smiled.

"How was everything at the shop while I was gone?"

"Fine. How was your flight?"

"Fine."

We stood grinning at each other for a second then our lips were together. Our arms wrapped around each other as we kissed. We stood kissing for awhile until he broke our kiss and looked at me. 

"You're so fuckin' beautiful."

I smiled and sat on the bed.

"Come here." I said softly and patted the bed next to me.

He sat down next to me and turned his head and looked at me. I kissed him and rested my hand on his knee. He broke our kiss again and looked at me. I looked into his eyes. They looked extra blue for some reason. 

"I'm ready." 

"For what?"

"I want to have sex."

"Now?"

I nodded slowly.

"Right now? Here?" He looked around the room.

"Yes, now and here."

I kissed his lips, but he pulled away and looked at me unsure.

"You don't want to?" I asked.

"Of course I want to, but I can book us a suite downtown and make it more special than this. There's no rush Claire."

"This is where we met and where we first kissed and where we fell in love. This is special. Right here. You and me."

I kissed him again and this time he didn't pull away. We kissed for awhile then he pulled back.

"Are you sure?" 

"Absolutely." I smiled.

"Ok." He said as he kicked off his shoes.

I kicked mine off too and watched Noel as he started unbuttoning his shirt. Our eyes met and we both smiled. I pulled off my top and bra then stood up. Noel's eyes watched me push off my pants and underwear then climb onto the bed. He peeled off his shirt then stood and pushed his pants and boxers down then climbed into the bed next to me. We laid there embracing as we kissed then he rolled us so he was on top of me. My hands rested on his back as we kissed some more then his lips went to my nipples. I closed my eyes and let out a small moan as my fingers gripped the back of his head gently. He kissed down my stomach and thigh then his tongue went to work on my clit. I moaned as I felt his finger push inside me slowly. 

"Fuck." I breathed as his tongue continued to move. It felt so amazing and I already felt close to orgasm. I pushed him away gently and he smirked at me as he climbed back on top of me. I felt his hard cock poking into me as we kissed. I wanted him so bad.

"Fuck me." I said softly.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure?"