Chapter 24

We walked into our parent's house and my mom greeted us. I held Ruby in my arms.

"So this is Ruby." My mom patted her head.

"Yep, this is Ruby."

"She's beautiful."

My mom looked at me concerned.

"How you feel honey?"

"I'm fine mom." I forced a smile.

"Ok, well I'm making lasagna for dinner tonight."

"Ok. I think I'm going to go take a nap."

"Ok."

My sister gave me a smile and I walked to my bedroom. I set Ruby down and she walked around exploring. I sat on my bed and looked around my old room. It felt like I hadn't lived here in so long, but it hadn't been very long at all. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes and was asleep in minutes. I woke up an hour later and picked up my phone. I looked at my contacts and saw Scott's number. I deleted it then texted Noel. 

"I miss you."

He replied.

"I miss you more."

I smiled and texted him.

"I love you."

He replied.

"I love you more."

I heard my mom and sister laugh from the kitchen. I set my phone down and went to the kitchen. 

"Smells delicious." I said as I walked over to the kitchen table, where they were both sitting.

"Good. It will be ready soon."

My sister was leaving the next day so I sat and spent some time with them. 

The next morning, I drove my sister to the airport. I pulled up to the drop off area. We hugged then she looked at me.

"Tell mom I'll call when I land."

"Ok."

"I'm glad you're back with Noel. He really loves you." 

I smiled.

"He does. I just wish mom and dad could see that."

"Are you going to tell them?"

"Eventually."

"Ok. Well thanks for the ride. Love you."

"Love you too."

She turned and walked into the airport and I drove away. I drove over to Noel's house and parked on the street. I sent my mom a text and told her I was going to go to the store and she replied, "Ok, can you get some tomatoes for the salad with dinner?"

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Ok mom."

I walked up to Noel's house and rang the doorbell. He opened the door a few minutes later. I practically jumped into his arms and kissed him. He pulled back and smiled as he shut the door.

"You just can't stay away can you?" He grinned.

I smiled and shook my head then we started kissing again. We made our way upstairs to the bedroom and undressed then climbed onto the bed. We kissed for awhile then he went in between my legs. His tongue went to work and I closed my eyes and moaned. 

"Fuck, that feels good." I breathed.

He kissed up my body until his lips met mine. He pulled back.