Chapter 21

Friday morning, Scott left for work and I was getting ready to leave for work when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and was surprised to see Noel. 

"What are you doing here?" I smiled.

He came inside and kissed me then looked at me.

"Let's go out tonight."

"Noel, I can't. Someone might see us and what about Scott."

He kissed my neck and I closed my eyes. He pulled back and I looked into his eyes.

"I want to take you out. I'm tired of this fuckin apartment." He frowned.

I sighed and looked at him.

"Maybe I can come by your house after work."

"What are you gonna tell 'im?"

"I'll think of something." I shrugged.

"Ok."

We stood looking at each other. I really wanted to take him to my room, but I had to get to work. 

"I have to go." 

"Are you sure?" He kissed me before I could answer. Our tongues met and I felt my whole body start to tingle. I felt his hand travel to my ass and give it a squeeze. I wanted him so bad, but had to go, so I pulled away.

"I really have to go."

"Ok. I'll walk you to your car."

We walked out of my apartment and to my car. I unlocked it and opened the door and looked at Noel.

"I'll see you tonight."

"Can't fuckin wait." He smiled then gave me one last quick kiss. I got in my car and he waved as I drove away. The whole way to work I tried to think of something to tell Scott so I could go see Noel for a little bit. I finally decided to just tell him some girls from the office want to go out for drinks. I texted him.

"Hey, some girls want to go out for drinks after work. Would that be ok?"

I got busy with work and checked my phone a couple hours later. He had replied.

"Yeah babe that's cool. I was just going to play some video games."

I rolled my eyes. I hated when he played video games. I felt like I was dating a high schooler or something and felt so neglected as he stared at the tv for hours and I just sat on the couch bored out of my mind. I texted him back.

"Ok, enjoy, see you later."

I laid my phone on my desk and smiled as I thought about Noel. My smile faded as I told myself what I was doing was wrong and I decided that I should just end things with Scott and be with Noel. I still loved him, he loved me, and we always had fun together. Five o'clock finally arrived and I drove over to Noel's house. I parked on the street and walked up to his house. I rang the doorbell and Noel answered the door. He was wearing a suit. I smiled as I checked him out. He looked so hot. I stepped into the house and he closed the door. Something smelled delicious.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"What?" 

"Why are you dressed up and what smells so good?"

He glanced down at his suit then looked at me and shrugged. 

"You're dressed up so figured I should too and that smell would be dinner. It's almost ready. D'ya want a glass of wine?"

"Sure." I smiled and followed him into the kitchen. He poured two glasses of wine and handed one to me. We both took a sip then the oven started beeping. He set his wine glass on the counter and took the food out of the oven. I was impressed when I saw that it was salmon. It smelled so good.