Prologue

"There's the lovely couple," Shiro said with a smile on his face. Keith turned from where he was standing beside Shiro's fiancé, Adam, as Hunk and Shay walked up. Shay was wearing a beautiful high-to-low dress with a lace bodice and sleeves. Her brown hair was pinned back in a half up half down hairstyle, her makeup was a simple smoky eye with a dark magenta lip. Hunk was wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt and a yellow tie.

"I'm glad you both could make it," Hunk said with a smile as Shay stepped up and gave Keith a tight hug.

"I'm glad you agreed to sing at our wedding," she said with a smile. The pair basically grew up together, they were practically siblings. Shay had moved in beside Keith and his mother when he was five, a month after his father passed away. His mother thought it would be a good idea for him and Shay to be friends, she was right, as always.

"Would you have anyone else?" Keith asked with a teasing smile to which Shay shook her head with a smile.

"No way," she said as the mic turned on and her wedding planner, Tatiana, spoke into the microphone.

"Alright everyone, I believe it's time for our couple's first dance," she said as she sent Shay and Hunk a smile. Keith gave the couple a final smile and headed up to the stage, Tatiana put the mic back into place and gave Keith a smile before heading off the stage.

"Okay, Shay and Hunk, this one is for you two," Keith said with a smile as he turned to the DJ with a nod as the music started to play.

"Take it easy with me, please

Touch me gently

Like a summer evening breeze

Take your time, make it slow

Andante, Andante

Just let the feeling grow"

Hunk bowed to Shay and held out a hand to his new wife. Shay smiled and took his hand in hers, the couple beginning to dance along to Keith's song.

"Make your fingers

Soft and light

Let your body

Be the velvet of the night

Touch my soul

You know how

Andante, Andante

Go slowly with me now"

Everyone watched with smiles on their faces as the couple gracefully danced. Their eyes never leaving each others.

"I'm your music (I am your music, and I am your song)

I'm your song (I am your music, and I am your song)

Play me time and time again

And make me strong (Play me again, 'cause you're making me strong)

Make me sing, make me sound (You make me sing, and you make me...)

Andante, Andante

Tread lightly on my ground

Andante, Andante

Oh, please don't let me down"

As Keith sang, he couldn't help but feel eyes on him, he turned to where he felt the eyes and found himself looking into a pair of sapphire blue eyes. The boy was taller than he was, he had tanned skin and short dark brown hair. He was wearing a pair of black pants, a white dress shirt with a light blue tie, and a dark blue blazer. Keith was quickly drawn away when his cue for the next verse came up.