° oscar °

As you were walking home late at night, you heard a car rumbling coming up next to you

As you were walking home late at night, you heard a car rumbling coming up next to you. You stopped dead in your tracks and sighed because you knew it was your boyfriend, Oscar. He hates it when you walk home from work without calling or texting him so he could pick you up. Before he even said anything you knew he was pissed. "May I help you, sir?" You laughed, but be was in no mood for playing. Knowing he was mad and he looked hot, you turned and continued walking. "Get in the car, yn." Not wanting to push it, you got in. Oh yeah, he was beyond pissed. You went to put your hand on his but he moved it. "Don't." He said keeping his eyes on the road. "Why you mad? I was almost to the house." There was a long pause. "What did I tell you? Why are you walking out here late at night? Are you dumb?" He clenched his jaw. You rolled your eyes and turned to face the window. It was silent the whole way there. When he pulled up, you guys sat there for a minute. "You think this is a game or what?" He said, his voice got louder. "Babe, chill. It wasn't even like that. Damn, I wasn't even far." Before letting him speak, you got out of the car and walked up to the door. He got out too and followed you inside. "So, what happens if something happens to you? You know these streets aren't safe. You know there's killers everywhere. Why are you so chill about this?" He asked, pulling you to him. "I won't walk alone again. Okay? Can we drop it? I'm not trying to argue. I'm going to bed." You kissed his cheek and went into the bedroom. It wasn't long until he followed. "You better not pull that shit again, yn. I'm not playing with you." He said, turning off the light and crawling into bed.

He really was so hot when he was mad, but you did not try to push his buttons again. He cared for you and you did not want to ruin that.

This is short & so bad but I promise I'll do better!