° cesar 3 °

"This cuchillos bitch is getting on my nerves

"This cuchillos bitch is getting on my nerves." I yelled, sitting down on Jasmines bed as we went through everything. I was annoyed because she thinks she can just run shit and make us do her dirty work while her lazy ass does nothing. "I'm going to go say some shit to her. She's not going to ruin my life." I said, getting up to walk out the door. "Babe, you bc can't and you're not going to." Cesar said, pulling me back into the room. "Watch me. If she kills me, she kills me. I'm not doing HER work for her." I kissed Cesar on the lips. He pulled me back. "You're not going." That's when the phone she gave us, rang. "Let me answer it." I said, and Ruby handed it to me. "Hello?" I said and she spoke up. "I'm getting very impatient." She said. Her voice aggravated the hell out of me. "Well, stay impatient. You're not doing shit but sitting back, being a lazy ass selfish bitch. My friends and I aren't the ones who are in love with Lil Ricky. If he doesn't want to be found then he doesn't want to be found. Move the hell on. Stop trying to ruin our lives because you're obsessed with someone who doesn't want you. Get your lazy ass up and go look for him your damn self. Funny how you need a group of teenagers to do your shit for you. We are done and we are out. Goodbye." I said slamming the phone shut. I looked up and everybody looked at me shocked. "What?" I said, looking back at them confused.

"Do you know what you JUST did?" Ruby yelled and Jamal added in. "She is going to kill us!" Jamal said pacing around the room. "No she's not." I said, smirking. Cesar was not happy, Monse was silent and Jasmine was just sitting there. I rolled my eyes at all of them. "Do you guys not know who my tio is?" I looked at them and laughed. I realized that the leader could hear and see everything because of that stupid ass phone. Good thing I didn't tell them anything before getting rid of it. "First, give me this." I said, picking the phone back up. "Do you have a hammer?" I asked Jasmine. "I took the battery out of it and then smashed it with the hammer. "Just to be extra safe, I'm gonna dump this in the city dumpster. Then, I'll explain why we will be fine." I said, and they all shrugged and followed me out the door.

We made it to the dumpster, and I tossed the phone in. Just to be extra safe, we met up at Ruby's house. "My tio has a mansion in Florida. We can stay there for as long as it takes for this shit to blow over." I said, they all looked somewhat in. "Convince your families to pack up and we can go as soon as possible." They all nodded. "Ruby, can I talk to you?" I said, and he nodded. Cesar looked at me confused but I brushed it off. We went into his room. "So, I was thinking about what you said about your parents being short on money." I said, sitting down on the extra bed in his room. He sat across from me. "Yeah?" He said, feeling ashamed. "I talked to my tio about it and he wants to pay everything off. Your hospital bills, the mortgage, and everything else you guys need help with right now." His face fell and he pulled me into a hug. "Thank you, yn. Thank you so much." I hugged him back and he began to sniffle. "Hey it's okay. Don't mention it to your parents yet, just tell them you're taking them on a vacation that you were invited to. I have little cousins so the twins can play with them. Aubelita can come too!" He smiled, and pulled away. "I'm in!" He said, laughing.