° oscar 3 °

Requested by: spookyaurora . i hope you enjoy!! ❤❤

 i hope you enjoy!! ❤❤

Auroras POV

Summertime was the worst time, especially in Freeridge. I swear it was like living in Hell. I sat on the couch, while my boyfriend Oscar was outside with his gang, when Monse texted saying that her and Jasmine were at the pool and that I should come join.

Without saying anything to Oscar about where I was going, I went and got ready. I put on my favorite bathing suit and put a pair of shorts on, because I knew oscar would not let me walk with just my bathing suit on. I put my hair up into a messy ponytail, slid my sandals on and walked out the front door.

Auroras look

"Bye guys, I'll be back soon

"Bye guys, I'll be back soon." The gang all turned their heads to my direction. Oscar was not amused and or happy. "Where the hell are you going?" He asked, ew I did not like his tone. "Damn, Aurora. You're actually going to leave like that?" One of the gang members mumbled. "I'm going to the pool." I said, and before oscar could say anything I kissed his lips and walked off. "Nah, I'm going too. You're not going like that by yourself." I turned around. "Yes, I am and I won't be by myself. Monse and Jasmine invited me." His expression did not change. "I'm coming too!" Cesar joined. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, y'all can meet me there." Oscar was not down to be putting up with my shit. "Get in the car, Aurora." He yelled. He already had the door open and cesar was in the back seat.

I got in the car and stared at him the whole drive there. "Why couldn't I just walk? You are not my uber." I crossed my arms and continued to look at him. He didn't say anything. When we got to the pool, I got out and walked away from him to go find Monse and Jasmine. Once I spotted them, I ran over to them. "Well, the boys decided to tag along." I said with an "I'm sorry" look.

With everything that's going on, Monse was not a huge fan of Oscar. I could understand that, but at the end of the day he is the love of my life. So, she sat on the side with Cesar. I was just about to take my shorts off when Oscar planted his dirty little hands on my waist. I looked up at him and he shook his head. "Why not? I want to swim." He had no emotion in his face. "I'm not swimming in these shorts." His expression finally changed. "No, guys will be looking at me." I took the shorts off anyways. "Let's go." I pulled him into the pool with me.

We had a pretty fun time in the pool. I splashed him every now and then, it made him mad at first but he eventually gave in and got me back. We laughed and had such an amazing time. We rarely had days like this, so I'm so glad he tagged along. "I'm actually really glad you came." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Me too, we don't ever get to do shit like this." I nodded, we both slowly leaned in until our lips met. "You still have me fucked up walking out the house like that though but it's your body and I really need to chill." He said, I nodded letting him know that I agree. I splashed him again and swam away.

After our day at the pool, we all decided to meet up to go get food. The day wasn't so bad after all. Summertime can have it's good days and today was definitely one of them.

Ahh, I feel like this one is sooooo bad!!! I'm sorry lol. I tried my best. I wanted to do a simple summertime one and the pool scene in season 3 popped in my head. I hope you like it. ❤❤