° oscar 2 °

It was a really hot day today in Freeridge

It was a really hot day today in Freeridge. I was planning on going to the store to grab some snacks and a few other things, but it's way too hot to even put actual clothes on.

I currently had short shorts and a cropped tank top on. Oscar would kill me if he seen me going out in this outfit, but whatever. It's hot and I want snacks. The store wasn't even that far, so it will be fine.

(Just to spice the story up, you can pick from these 2 of which you would want to wear

(Just to spice the story up, you can pick from these 2 of which you would want to wear.)

I slid my shoes on, walked out the house and made my way to the store. Oscar was out doing gang business, so hopefully I would make it back before he did. As I was walking down the street, I decided to play some music. Just as I almost reached the door of the store, I heard a car with loud music blasting. It was definitely the prophets. "Aye yo mami" Latrelle tells out. "You looking fine as fuck in that outfit." He says, whistling. "I'm not interested, sir. You know I'm with Oscar. Why are you even in Santos territory?" I snapped at him and it pissed him off. "Yeah, I don't know why you're with that bitch boy. I guarantee you he ain't hitting that right. Just know I got my eye on you. It's gonna be us one day." With that, he blew a kiss and sped off. I rolled my eyes and went in the store and grabbed what I needed, then rushed back to the house.

As I got to the end of the street, I could see Oscar's impala parked in the front of the house. "Oh, shit. I'm about to get it." I mumbled to myself. I slapped my forehead and stalled as long as I could. Yet I finally worked up the courage to walk up to the house. Everybody went silent. Oscar was standing on the porch by the door smoking a cigarette. Before I even had the courage to look at him, he was already looking at me. I put my head down and walked into the house. Not long after, Oscar's footsteps followed me all the way into the kitchen. He was silent, but I unloaded the bags and acted as if he wasn't there. "What the fuck are you wearing?" He said, the tone he used you just know he's pissed off. "Clothes" I said, still unbagging the groceries. He grabbed me and pulled me towards him. "Don't be a smartass with me right now, yn. I know the prophets pulled up on you and you know you shouldn't be wearing shit like that outside." He was livid with me. "Okay, yeah but it was hot. I don't care about Latrelle or any of his gang. I wanted snacks. Not like I purposely wanted to show of my body." I said, shrugging it off. He walked back outside and told the gang they could go home. He even told Cesar to go hangout with his friends since they already handled their business.

It was just me and Oscar in this house now. He was still pissed off and met me back in the kitchen. He pushed the groceries aside, picked me up and sat me on the counter. "Didn't I tell you a million times to not wear shit out there like that? Do you not care? Now I have to EXTRA protect you!" He yelled. "What're you gonna do? Punish me?" Oscar's facial expression changed, and I quickly regretted what I said. He picked me up, and took me into the room. "Yeah, I actually am now that you mentioned it. Nobody is gonna see my girls body except for me." He said, undressing us both. Let's just say, Oscar and I had an amazing time. I should wear clothes like this more often.

idk how i feel about this one lmao