° cesar °

Never once did I imagine my best friend hooking up with my boyfriend and vise versa

Never once did I imagine my best friend hooking up with my boyfriend and vise versa. Yet, that's the nightmare I'm living. Cesar and Monse. The two I trusted the most, let me down.

Walking around school was hard, because it's like everybody knew the truth except for me. Monse and Cesar are the only ones who don't know I know. Thank you to Jamal for spilling the beans. I'm surprised at the fact that I haven't went off yet. I guess my heart still believes that they'll tell me. I haven't been around long enough to talk to cesar, so I'm sure he will be trying to be all over me soon.

It's been 4 days since I found out the news, I stayed to my usual routine and sat with the group at lunch. Currently it was me, Ruby, Jamal and Olivia sitting at the table. Cesar came along and then not too long after, Monse sat down. Jamal and I were talking about the rollwerworld money and how he wanted to go look for it. "I can help you look for it, I have nothing else to do tonight." He nodded and became extremely excited. Nobody else believed in him or the rollerworld money and I kinda owe it to him for helping me. Cesar put his arm around me, but I just stayed in conversation with Jamal, Ruby and Olivia about any and everything. I was still hurt about Monse and Cesar, I wiggled out of Cesar's arm. I haven't cried over the news, and it's just now sinking in. I felt tears begin to surface but I tried so hard to push them aside. "Are you okay?" Cesar whispered to me. I stayed silent and refused to look at him or anybody at the table. I rolled my eyes and the tears fell. I shook my head and looked into his soul. "No, I'm not okay. You and I are done. I want nothing to do with you or monse ever again and I mean that in the meanest way. Since you guys wanna hook up in secret, bring your side relationship to the light and just enjoy each other. I'm done with you guys." Their jaws dropped, and that was it. That was all I had to say. I walked away from them, and just went straight home. My parents were at work, so I was home alone. I locked the door behind me and went straight to my room. The first thing I thought of, was getting rid of all the pictures of me and Cesar. Then everything that proved me and Monse were ever best friends. I knew the gang would show up eventually. So, I went to the front yard with matches and bottle lighter fluid to burn the pictures and stuff he bought me. Just as I poured the lighter fluid, they came around the corner. "Yn what are you doing?" Ruby called out. Cesar and Monse of course walked with them, but I ignored him. I threw the pics on the ground, poured the lighter fluid on them, and then lit the match. I cried for a little bit, but dropped it anyways. I let them burn for a little bit, then put the fire out and trashed the mess.

"You 3 wanna hangout?" I pointed to Jamal, Ruby, and Olivia. They shrugged and nodded, coming in. "Yn please let me talk to you." Cesar pleaded, he and monse both had faces of guilt on them but I refused. I shook my head and smirked. "No, I want nothing to do with either of you. Goodbye." I said, leaving them standing there.

Ruby, Jamal, Olivia and I decided to order pizza and watch movies. Jamal decided that we would go search for the money tomorrow since I was having a bad day. Weeks went by, and i still haven't spoken to or allowed Cesar and Monse to speak to me. I'm doing okay and a little better. I'll always be okay. Cesar tried calling and texting me, but I just ended up blocking his number. Once a cheater, always a cheater and I don't want that back.