° oscar 4 °

A few months ago, Oscar was taken into custody

A few months ago, Oscar was taken into custody. I never got to tell him that he was going to become a dad. I never got the chance to tell him that he was going to have a son. Cesar knows that he's going to be an uncle soon, and I could really have this baby at any minute.

As I figured she would, my mom is throwing me a baby shower. I invited the gang since they've helped me throughout my pregnancy. I took a shower, did my hair and got dressed. I didn't even bother putting make up on because it was hot and this baby is not light right now. I did not have the energy.

Yns Look

When I was done, I went to the snack table

When I was done, I went to the snack table. I no longer had morning sickness, but I did have a ton of cravings. I tried to not be picky because my mom and dad did the best they could and I was thankful. Monse, Ruby, Jamal, Jasmine and Cesar walked in and they had a present. "You guys did not have to get me anything." I laughed and thanked them. "Yes, we did. My sobrino is going to be mega spoiled." We both laughed. I hugged Monse, Ruby, Jamal, and Cesar then went to sit back down.

Overall, the baby shower was amazing. I was so thankful to have such an amazing support team. As I was going to go change into my pajamas, I felt a water burst. "Mama!!" I yelled. She and my dad came running into the bathroom. "Yes? Is it time?" They both were so excited, I laughed and nodded. "Ahh!! I'll go get the car started." My dad yelled running out the door. My mom helped me cleaning up and the contractions started. I could somewhat handle the pain so I slipped on some shoes, grabbed the baby and I's bag then left out the door. On the way there, I called Cesar and told him that I was on my way to the hospital. He and the gang met us there. I got checked in and within a few hours, baby boy was here in the world.

Adrian Oscar Diaz ⬇️

-

Cesar, the gang, the friend group, and the rest of my family were in and out to meet the little one. I was overwhelmed with love. When everyone stepped out, it was my parents, Cesar, the baby and I. "Yn, I got some news earlier and I didn't know if I should tell you or not but now is a good time." He said, sitting in the chair next to the bed. I nodded and let him speak. "Oscar gets out in a few days." My eyes became huge. I didn't know whether to be happy or cry. "He doesn't know about the baby." Cesar went silent. "Does he, Cesar?" It took him a moment. "He knows about it, but I want you to know he's really excited. He took it better than I thought he would. That's his motivation to get him through the next few days."

I was super relieved. I couldn't wait for Oscar to meet our beautiful son. He was the most precious thing I could ever ask for. I've been in the hospital for a few days now, and today was the day Adrian and I would be going home. Oscar is coming home today, so perfect timing. We packed up everything we brought to the hospital, and I put Adrian in his carseat. I'm still staying with my parents for a little bit, until Oscar gets

home.

When Cesar called me to tell me that Oscar had pulled up and that they were on their way, I was nervous. I didn't know what to expect. I got Adrian and fed him because he was getting fussy. As I was burping him, I heard a car door. It was him. He was here. I wrapped Adrian back up in the blanket and went to open the door. The love of my life standing there looking fine. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. "I missed you. We missed you." I looked down at the baby. Oscar couldn't see him because of the blanket was covering his face, but his face lit up. I let them in the house and sat on the couch. "Can I hold him?" Oscar asked, my whole entire heart melted. "Yeah, of course. He is your soon." I smiled and Oscar returned it.

I put Adrian into Oscar's arms and as soon as they made eye contact, a smile formed on Adrian's face. A tear fell down Oscar's face and I wiped it. "Yeah, I'm going to keep you and your mom protected, son." He whispered. I laughed. "Hey, while you guys bond with him I'm gonna go pump." They both nodded. (For those who don't know, "pump" is to get the breast milk out into bottles.)

I sat in the room pumping, and I could hear Oscar talk to the baby. He was so cute and I was so happy to have him in my life, I smiled. He took it better than I expected. He's going to be an amazing dad for sure.

Idk how this is lmaooo. It took forever to come up with though.