° jamal 2 °

Requested by: coderedmember :)

SEASON 3 SPOILERS!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE SEASON, PLEASE DO NOT READ!!!! ❤❤

AJ's Pov:

When Jamal and I found the rollerworld money, we never knew it would come with so many problems connected to it. We now have some lady on our back watching our every move, just to find the love of her life. My anxiety has been off the charts just thinking about what could happen.

Ever since Jamal and I started dating, it has been nothing but happiness & fun for me. He was such an amazing guy and truly a genuine sweetheart. He was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm so scared of what could happen that its causing me not to sleep or focus on anything. I haven't been myself and I think the group is starting to notice that.

We were all currently sitting in Jasmines room talking over everything, and let me tell you that girl knows everything. I also did not need to see that video of Monse and Cesar, but whatever. Anyways, when we all started talking about what could possibly happen to us if we didn't find Lil Ricky, I felt a panic attack coming on. My breathing was off, I began to sweat and the room was suddenly spinning. "Baby, are you okay?" I could hear Jamal panicking. "Get her some water!" I heard Monse yell. I couldn't do this.

When I finally calmed down, I sat back down on Jasmines bed. "I don't think I can do this. This is way too much for me but I know that if I back out she's going to hurt the people I love. I- I can't deal with that." I could feel another panic attack coming on but Jamal calmed me down. "It's going to be okay,  we will all get through this together. We will figure something out." Jamal said. "Oscar is probably doing his best to help us right now, I'm sure it will be okay." Cesar reassured me.

*** Skip to the part where they're in the woods ***

"Does anybody know what exactly we are looking for? I'm kinda scared." I said. We were in the middle of the woods and who knows what we would find. "Can you shut up and stop complaining? We could possibly be looking for my brothers dead body. We wouldn't be in this stupid shit if you two haven't dug up money that wasn't yours." Cesar snapped. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't trying to upset him. I was just asking a simple question. Instead, I turned around and walked the other way. I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes, but I tried my hardest to push them away.

Jamal's POV

"You're a dick, bro. She was just asking a simple question. Also, it doesn't matter if we found the money. You're in a gang, bro. You'll always be in shit when you're in a gang." I yelled at Cesar and all he could do was stand there. "Yeah, did you really have to snap at her like that? You know she's sensitive. We are all stressed out, dude." Ruby agreed and began walking the same way as Aj. "I hope you get to where you're going, and I hope it's not what you expect but I'm done. You disrespected my girl, and I'm out." I said, running to go find Aj and Ruby. Of course Monse stayed behind with Cesar. It is what it is though.

Aj's POV:

When I got to the curb, I heard footsteps behind me. I was scared at first, then realized it was just Ruby and Jamal. "Are you okay?" They both asked. I wiped the tears that have managed to escape, away. I nodded, "I didn't mean to be annoying, I was just asking." They shook their heads. "No, he was rude and for no reason." Ruby said, rolling his eyes. "He acts like he's the only one who's in deep shit." Jamal added. "Well, I got an uber. I'm going home. I am not staying in these woods. Are you guys coming with?" I asked, they both nodded.

When I got home, I just decided to shower and get in bed. I texted Jamal to see if he wanted to come over to watch movies, and thankfully, he said yes. I put my hair up into a messy bun and threw on some comfy clothes.

What you threw on

For the rest of the night, Jamal and I cuddled and watched movies until our phones lit up saying that it wasn't Oscar's body Monse and Cesar found, it was the cuchillos leader

So much weight was lifted off my shoulder. I fell asleep on Jamals chest. I was completely relieved. I wonder who did it. Who else did she piss off? Apparently we weren't the only ones who were tired of it.

I'm forever glad it's over. 

I hope this is good!! I tried my best to fulfill your request. I hope you enjoy!!