° cesar 2 (cont'd 4) °

It was the next day

It was the next day. Cesar was still sleeping so I got up and went downstairs before he woke up to explain to my parents that he was here and why. They didn't know we were broken up or what cesar had done, so they were okay with it. My mom was currently making breakfast, so I went back in my room to change out of my pajamas and into actual clothes. By the time I was done, Cesar was awake. "My mom is making breakfast and expects you to be there eating. They don't know about us being broken up or you cheating so, just don't mention it. They actually like you." He didn't say anything, he just simply nodded.

I threw on some lazy clothes and headed to the kitchen table where my parents were sitting. "Just in time! I just finished cooking!" My mom said, setting the last plate on the table. "Cesar! It's good to see you again! It's been a long time!" I sat down, and Cesar sat next to me. "Yeah, it's been a while. I'm glad to see you guys doing well." I stayed silent and started eating. My dad made small talk with Cesar and then Cesar paused for a second. "I can't do this." He said, and I gave him a look. He gave me an "I'm sorry" expression and I literally wanted to hit him so hard. "Yn and I are no longer together. I cheated on her with monse, she found out and dumped me and I've spent this whole time trying to make it all better. When yn was mad at me she started talking to Latrelle a prophets member, until he rolled up on me one day while walking with Monse so my brother made me try finishing the job. I couldn't so we made an agreement that he would flee and never come back until he showed up to Olivia's quince and shot. That's why yn got shot. She took the bullet for Ruby and Olivia." He began crying, and I was so livid. My parents were silent and in shock so I spoke up for them. "Get out." I mumbled, they all looked at me but a tear streamed down my face. "Go!" I yelled, he got up and walked out of the house.

A few minutes have passed and my parents were still in shock. "Yn, he was honest with us. Why couldn't you just tell us?" My mom asked. "I was broken, mom! I already hated him, but I love him and I didn't want you guys to hate him! You guys love him too and I didn't want to ruin that. He has nowhere to go." I started crying again. "We don't hate him, if you don't hate him. He hurt my babygirl and he'll pay for that, but we can tell you still love him. I think you guys should talk and figure stuff out first, then we will." My dad said, I nodded. I went in my room to clean myself up. I texted ruby and asked if cesar was over there, and of course the whole group was. I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone. "I'll be at Ruby's. Love you guys." I made my way out the door and headed to Ruby's house. It felt good to walk alone though, just to clear my head.