° ruby 3 °

Requested By: Anahy2305 :)

Being a gang leaders little sister was tough, especially when both of your brothers were in the gang

Being a gang leaders little sister was tough, especially when both of your brothers were in the gang. They always made sure I was safe, but they also don't realize I got myself.

Monse & Cesar were a thing, and it seemed fine. Ruby and I have been together for about 6 months and it was the happiest I've ever been. The only one who knew though, was Monse. She was the only who could keep it to herself. I don't even know how cesar would react if I told him, but I don't care. I'm telling him and oscar after school.

-
"

Babe, what do you mean you're telling them after school? They're both going to kill me!" Ruby said, walking with me to my class. "They're not going to kill you. You make me happy. Aren't you tired of hiding us?" I said, stopping to face him. He nodded, but was still scared. "Yeah, I am. I want to be able to show you off and stuff, but I also want to live." I laughed at his comment. "It'll be fine." I kissed him, and the bell rang.

-
At lunch, I went to look for Monse to tell her the news. "Melissa!" She yelled, and I walked over to her. Luckily, Cesar wasn't with her. "Girl, Cesar isn't meeting you over here is he?" I asked, looking around. She shook her head, "No, not yet. Why?" She was confused so I sat down next to her. "I'm telling Oscar and Cesar after school." Her face became shocked. "Well, it's about time!" She said, laughing. "I don't know how they're going to react, but oh well." I said shrugging it off. The group finally came and sat down at the table and Ruby sat next to me. We all ate our lunch and got through the rest of the day. I met up with Ruby after his last class. "Are you coming with me, or do you want me to do this alone?" I asked him, and his face went blank. "I can do it on my own, but you're going to have to face them eventually." I said, with a smirk. "I say we prank them first." He looked at me and his eyes were big. He shook his head. "No, we should definitely not." I laughed and grabbed his hand. "Come on, you big baby."

When we got to my house, Oscar was already sitting in the front with the gang. He looked at me so I just walked straight up to the front door. "Where's Cesar?" He took a drink from his beer. "Inside." I looked back at Ruby who looked pale. "Well, come inside I need to talk to you guys." He asked no questions, but followed me inside. Cesar was sitting on the couch, on his phone. "Oscar, Cesar, can you guys come here?" Ruby sat down, then Cesar, then Oscar. I sat down in the empty seat. "There's something I have to tell you but wait until I'm finished to spit out your comments." Oscar and Cesar were both confused. I waited for the right moment, then I just spit it out. "Ruby and I are expecting-" Cesar's face fell, and Oscar eyed Ruby down. Ruby's eyes became big once again and he couldn't even speak. Cesar looked as if he wanted to say something, but I cut him off. "You to accept the fact that we are dating and have been for 6 months." They all looked relieved but Oscar did not like my joke. "Is that it?" Oscar questioned. We both nodded. "Why'd you hide from us for so long?" Cesar asked. I shrugged. "Because the both of you are insane." They both agreed. "Treat her right because I don't want to have to kill you." Oscar said in a serious tone. Ruby nodded and began sweating.

The rest of the night was spent at Ruby's house. We cuddled, watched movies, ate food, played games and well you know we kissed a little (a lot). He made me really happy and I was so glad that Cesar and Oscar took it way better than I expected. We were made for each other and that's a fact. This boy really makes me the happiest I've ever been.

I'm sorry this took so long!! Short and sweet. I hope you like it!!!