chapter 29 Epilogue

Lots of love BlessingGodfrey8

Epilogue

''Ray, check who's at the door''

''OK mum''.

I was resting my head from the day's work. Richard came back from work not quiet long and was upstairs. I feel tired too often nowadays as little Amie wasn't giving me a break. I felt dizzy every now and then and vomiting is almost a hobby. Richard wanted me to stop working but I pleaded to be allowed to work until I was eight months on. He reluctantly agreed after much plea.

''Good day your majesty''

I raised my head and opened my eyes abruptly. I know that voice, it's Marcus and yes I was right. He was standing there with a beautiful lady by his side. Before I could say anything Richard walked in offered Marcus a friendly hand shake.

''So you're here already Mr Marcus. Welcome.

He turned to the lady and did the same.

''Welcome to our humble home Mrs. Marcus. Please have your sit.

I just got up and made to leave the living room when I felt Richard's hand around my waist.

''My wife and I are glad to have you both here. Make yourself comfortable. We'll join you in a jiffy. '' with that Richard lead me to our bedroom.

''Treasure, we have talked about this over and over again. This is the practical aspect of that forgiveness you talked about few months ago. Marcus and his wife are here to ask for your forgiveness. And to ask that you bless their union because they have been married for years now but no issue. Marcus told his wife what he did to you so she approached me and asked that I help to arrange a meeting between both families.

While he spoke I wept silently. I felt the wounds afresh.

''Oh my treasure, my world, you know this is not good for neither you nor our little princess. I want you to see God's hand in all that happened. If you weren't sent back from where you were staying with your relative, you wouldn't have met Marcus, if you hadn't met him there would never have been Raymond who became my Ray also. Treasure, there wouldn't have been us. So everything that happened were blessings in disguise.

Richard led me back to the living room. When I entered I called for Ray.

''Ray Darling, meet your dad, Marcus. Marcus, your son. ''

I turned round and hugged Richard weeping uncontrollably. He hugged me tightly '' thanks treasure '' he whispered into my ear.

Marcus and his wife Meg hugged Ray and i watched as Marcus wept like a little child. Shortly Ray joined. Meg walked over to where I was and attempted to knee. I immediately stopped her. She hugged me and said amidst tears. ''Thank you for saving my marriage''.

**** ****
We became family. Ray sometimes go over to Marcus and Meg's house. That was his second home. I was expecting him this afternoon. I needed to to cook him his favorite. From the kitchen I had thought l heard the door bell, so I hurried to the door but missed a step and fell to the floor. I gave aloud cry and soon I was in my pull of blood.

*** ***
Thank goodness Meg heard my loud cry from the outside and came in. I was taken to the hospital. I needed surgery and Richard was advised not to operate on me since he was too broken to see me in such a state. He's best friend together with Marcus did the surgery.

I needed blood and meg happened to be a universal donor so she donated some to me. At last the doctors were out of the theatre. Everything was fine.

At the naming ceremony of our baby, meg called for everyone's attention.

''I have a special announcement to make. But first I must thank this grate family of love. Richard and Amanda, you're couple made from heaven. And our son Ray is a shining son in this heaven. We love you all. Few months ago, Marcus and I were here to seek your forgiveness and you did forgive us. Every forgiveness comes with a blessing tag on it. One for the person who is forgiving and the other for the one who is been forgiven. On this note, with my heart full of joy I wish to announce to you that Marcus and I are expecting a young us.''

Marcus just stood with his mouth slightly opened and tears rolling freely down his cheeks. ''Babe?''

Meg went over to his side and hugged him tightly. ''Yes baby''. I wanted to be so sure before saying it. I confirmed it not long ago. I couldn't wait so....

Marcus cut his wife's explanations short by covering her lips with his while everyone of us chorus ''awww''

''I love you babe''

''I love you too baby''

Ray walked over to them and asked

''So what you guys are saying is that I'm going to have a baby sister or brother soon?''

''Yes!''Marcus and Meg chorused.

''Well then, Ray said if you ask me, I would say THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION.

Yeahhhh!!!

So it was. Celebration after celebration became our portion.

THE END

Thanks so much for taking time to read her diary from the beginning to this end. I appreciate your time💞💞💞💝