||37.

Hey guys, thanks so much for the support. A lot slid into my Dm to send their regards.

Well I've sorted all financial issues, so that's by the way. And I'm back with yet another chapter.

Enjoy.

                               • • •

                  ||Felix's POV||

Watching my dad rub the nape of his neck, was becoming tiring. He had been doing that for over a minute now, while I stood there saying nothing.

"May I go?" I quickly asked. Eno must be waiting for me, either at the indoor pool or at the auditorium.

"So," Dad cleared his throat. "You and that girl__"

"Eno," I stepped in. "Her name, is Eno."

"Eno," Dad nodded. "Are you and her..... Dating?"

"What's it to you?" I deadpanned.

"N-Nothing," Dad cleared his throat again. "I just wanted to know the things going on in your life. You're my son, remember?"

"I'm. Not. Your. Son!" I declared. "I thought I've made that clear."

"I__"

"Why are you here?" I stopped him again.

"To watch your games," A smile crawled up his lips. "You were amazing, son."

"Thank you," I scrunched my nose. "May I go now, sir?"

"And I miss you," Dad went on, his words getting serious. "I miss you and your mother."

My blood began to boil. Hearing the word 'mother' from this beast mouth, was super annoying and it was making my blood to boil.

"Never," I warned. "Never mention anything that surrounds my mother."

"Jessica, she....... She left me. She duped me!" Dad ranted.

"Who's that?" I furrowed my brows. "I don't know a Jessica."

"My personal assistant," Dad balled his fist in pure anger. "She had been using me cause of my money."

"Shocking," My voice was laced with so much sarcasm.

"She had been using my money to sustain her boyfriend." Dad continued.

"Why are you telling me all this?" I sighed.

"She stole a three point five million naira from me." Dad went on.

"Again, why are you telling me all this?" Three point five million naira, was nothing to my dad. It was just like taking a drop of water from an ocean.

"We both know that that money is nothing to cry about."

Dad scratched the back of his head a bit. "I know. I-I just need you and your mother back into my life."

"After your whore showed her true intention, right?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm leaving now."

"Son__"

"I'm leaving. If we actually need to talk, then we'll talk later." I breathed out. "The awards would be presented soon, and Eno needs my help in finding her gym bag." I acknowledged him a little, before walking past him and headed straight for the indoor pool.

Walking inside the indoor pool, I scanned the scenery for Eno, but she was no where to be seen.

I decided to head over to the auditorium. Cause maybe, she must have found her bag and went over to meet her friends at the auditorium.