I need you tonight

“Wake up sleepy head” I heard his soft voice say and feel a kiss on my forehead.  I open my eyes and white light blinds me.  I squint at him.  We are still in his jet and he looks impeccable, as always.

He smiles down at me and lifts me in his arms.  “What are you doing?” I ask, mortified.  We have air hostesses on board! 

He frowned and looked down at me.  “You are my wife, I can carry you anytime I want” he says and I roll my eyes at his arrogant face.

He places me on the couch and there’s a breakfast tray in front of me.  We have been flying all night…where are we going?  Just like our honeymoon, he would not tell me. 

My stomach grumbles as the rich aroma reaches my nose.  Damian chuckles and sits on the chair opposite me.  “Eat” he orders and I oblige.  Damn it, I love eating but jet food is not nice at all.

“You don’t like it?” he asks, eyeing me.  How the hell can he tell?

“It’s not really to my taste” I say, managing to eat only the scrambled egg.

“Are you going to tell me where we are going?” I ask, my mood souring because of the bad food and hunger.

He smirks.  “Going? We are already here!” he states and I sit there, shocked.  He reaches behind him and lifts the window blind.  Sunshine pours into the jet room.

“But why are we having breakfast here rather than out?” I ask, confused, only to watch his smirk fade into a thin line.

“There has been a leak that we are coming here, so all the restaurants are packed by paparazzi.  And I know you’ll be hungry the moment you wake up, so I thought you’ll have something here first” he said and I melted at his words.

Was he always this considerate or is this new?  Damn, this man is becoming more and more endearing.

Endearing was the most understated word of the year! Once at the villa, I was even more awed by how damn rich he is.  The villa was gorgeous with a beautiful green lawn and the inside was typical Greek styled.  He picked me up at the threshold and carried up to our room…our room. 

He gently placed me on bed and kissed me on my forehead.  “So, what do you think?” he asked and I smiled at his expectant face.  “It’s beautiful” I say, glancing around.  He had had rose petals scattered on the bed, the room was spacey and airy, just how I liked it.

When I turned my head back to him, he had that look on his face, that horny look.  Then I remember.  I had to do some stuff before we…do it.

I stood up and nervously looked around.  “You know, I got some things to do” I said and he frowned.  “What thing?” he asked.

“Just things.  I need my bag” I said, I was suddenly very aware of him.

He sighs and nods.  “It’s downstairs.  I wanted us all alone here, so there is no staff in the house.  I’ll go bring it” he said and I nod.

I hurried to the very opulent bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror.  From the clumsy uni student to the now famous wife of Damian McMillian…what a change.  And today I am about to become his…in every sense of the word.  And this prospect made me get all giddy inside.

A soft knock at the door revealed a very sceptical Damian.  He was holding my bag, I thanked him and took the bag and closed the door.  I took in a deep breath, mentally thinking about everything Sherry had told me; SPL – Shave, perfume and soft Lips. 

I opened my bag and shaved my legs and wandered if I should shave myself down there too, no that I did not, but do I go bare?  What would Damian McMillian like?  I decided my legs would do for now.  I proceeded for the sensual perfume that Sherry had gifted me.  It was a bit stronger than what I usually wear, but she insisted that great smell was important for my first time.  I awkward put some on my wrists and rubbed them together and rubbed them behind my ear.  Next was soft lips.  How the hell do I get soft lips?

Sherry had suggested that I keep biting my lips gently until a soft glow or radiance can be seen.  I tried and could see my lip turn red, not to mention the pain.  Seriously, did girls really do all of that before…  I gave myself a final look in the mirror and decided that this will do.  I took in a deep breath before opening the door.

I kept pacing, thinking what the hell was keeping her for so long.  I wondered briefly if it was nerves, but then I would have no idea, would I? Not having been with virgins before. 

When she still would not come out, I decided I should try and knock, as soon as I walked near the bathroom door, she stood there, looking all innocent, with red lips.  I frown, she was fine when she arrived.  I walked to her to see if she’s fine when I stopped in my tracks.  She was wearing perfume! Not that she never did, but hers was more of a soft, toned down scent. Not the ones the society girls would use!

“What did you do?” I asked and saw her nearly flinch.

“You don’t like it?” she asked with a crestfallen look on her beautiful face.   How did I not notice how beautiful she is.  Only the sad face marring her beauty.  She did look confused.   Why was she trying to turn into those society girls?  I knew for sure she was just a normal girl…wasn’t she?

I saw his face change.  He was angry.  He took a step back from me and narrowed his eyes.  “What happened to your lips?” he asked in a weird voice. 

“Don’t you like it?” I asked, quite sad that he looked like he could kill me for trying to look good for him.

“I don’t” he said immediately and I had to blink a few times before it registered.  He didn’t like it.  And by the look on his face, he really didn’t like it at all.

“Why the hell are you trying to become like those damn socialite girls?” he asked in a very angry voice and I stood rooted to the spot.  I knew I would not cry, but what do you say to your husband who did not like what you did for him, on your honeymoon?

“Sherry said girls should do this the first time they,” I said and dropped my gaze, not being able to look him in his eyes, “they first time they do it” I completed, knowing I was blushing.

I heard him sigh and dared to look up, to the surprise and exasperation on his face.  He dragged me back to the bathroom, stood me near the tub and started looking for something in the cabinet.  He walked to me and dabbed something cool on my lips.  He was silent, the kind of dangerous silence that I hated.

Soon, he was running me a bath and asked me to have a bath.  I nearly expected him to stand there.  He walked out and allocated me only 15 minutes.  I was wrapping the towel around myself when he walked in.  I squealed and his expression was unreadable.

He walked me to the mirror and stood behind me.  I looked at him in the mirror, anger gone and something else shone in his beautiful eyes.

“Right there!” he said, pointing to my reflection in the mirror.  “This is my wife! None of that strong perfume, none of the fake ruby lips.” He said and I eyed the mirror.  He hated the perfume?

“Its not that I do not like you doing it for me, “he said, reading my thoughts again, “But I love you for you, for you mild flowery scent, your natural soft pinkish lips.  I love you without all the make-up.  This is my wife, my beautiful wife” he said and was looking at me with such intensity that I shivered.  He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his body to mine, and my eyes widened and met his in the reflection.  He was hard.  I knew I was blushing.

“This is what turns me on.  You, just you, and that blush on your face” he said, before scooping me up in his arms and walking towards the bed.