drunk in the morning

Inspired by the song by Lukas Graham.^

"Omg, Butters Kenny is so sweet!" Tweek squeaked like a little girl or an anime character. Kenny had bought Butters a beautiful bracelet with butterfly charms, Kenny had been working 3 jobs for months to be able to afford it. "Craig is pretty romantic too!" Butters gushed turning flushed baby pink. "Remember Valentine's day!" Tweek threw a pillow at Butters forcefully and nearly knocked the smaller blonde off the bed. " you said we would never discuss that ever again! " Butters just maniacally giggled. " It's my job to bring a little chaos! " Tweek rolled his eyes. The boys loved to tease each other, especially at sleepovers. Tweek 's parents were out for the week so the two decided to have a sleepover between just the two of them (so they could gossip about their boyfriends >:3). Tweek had baked cookies and Butters brought his secret stash of nail polish. Butters grabbed Tweek's left hand and started painting his nails like green. Just as he finished Tweek's phone went off. Who was calling him at three in the morning?! "Speak of the devil"

Caller id- Craigy baby💙💚👽

"You better answer him, he is supposed to be hanging out with kenny." Butters looked worriedly into Tweek's emerald eyes. In a panic he quickly answered the phone.

Tweek: Baby are you and Kenny ok!?
Craig: Yeah everything is fine. Just missing you angel.

Something was up. Craig only called Tweek angel when he had broken something or he had been drinking...Tweek was gonna kill kenny.

Tweek: craig. Are you drunk?
Craig: drunk on you? Hell yeah!
Tweek: oh my god!

Butters started snickering in the corner until Tweek glares at him. Butters simply stuffed his face with Tweek's red velvet cake.

Tweek: honey, where are you? Is Kenny with you?
Craig: Kenny is heading to Butters' house.
Tweek: But Butters is here. Ahhhh!

Now Tweek was mildly panicking.
Who was he kidding?
He was about to run out the house, find craig, kiss him and then kick his drunk ass.

Craig: honey.
Tweek: yeah?
Craig: this is gonna sound crazy because it's really late and I know I'm drunk but can I come over?
Tweek: W-why?
Craig: I love you and want to kiss you and hug you and appreciate you and-

Tweek had to take the phone away from his ear and turn it off of speaker as his face turned into a tomato and Butters cooed and awwed at the adorable displays of affection from the couple. " Butters do you think we can reschedule the sleepover? Seems like we both have drunk  boyfriends to deal with. "
Butters simply nodded and grabbed his stuff and Tweek's baseball bat. "Not that I mind but why are you taking my bat?" Butters smiled grimly. " to fight of strangers or to prevent Kenny from doing stupid shit. " Tweek chuckled. The friends hugged in goodbye and then Butters was gone.

Tweek: Okay baby, you can come over! But no funny business and please use the front door. I don't think my parents can take another incident of you accidentally climbing in through the wrong window.
Craig: But then it's not romantic....

Tweek could hear his adorable pout through the phone.

Tweek: I'll see you in a moment hon.
Craig: oh yeah by the way, I've been outside your house the entire time. Bye.

Tweek just collapsed into his bed, still blushing.
He loved and hated drunk craig.