girls are confusing.

This is a small story until I can get my other longer oneshot uploaded. Sorry for the wait.~

One thing all the boys in school would never understand was the girls strange fixation with craig tucker. The whole 'bad boy ' aesthetic really got to them for some reason and had them swooning left, right and centre. Once upon a time all the girls thought Craig was just a lanky nerd who was too rude and sarcastic for his own good but over the holiday period joining high school something changed. Craig had been found going to the gym, he had piercings and he had a part time job in a department store. The rude attitude wasn't seen as annoying anymore, no, now it was cool. Craig could have any girl he wanted. Yet he didnt. The boys and girls were eager to find out why.
"Craig had been acting strange lately, he is always attached to his phone. He is even smiling! I'm worried..." Clyde gushed to Bebe , who only listened to him because she heard Craig was involved but now she's glad she did. Angrily she told Clyde her theory as to Craig's strange behaviour. "Guys! Guys! Craig's got a girlfriend! Bebe says so!" This caught everyone's attention especially Craig Tucker's, who was now glaring at his childhood friend. "Why is everyone so invested in me? Jesus can't I have privacy!" Craig yelled frustrated. Girls and boys alike snapped to attention at the sound of the noirette's nasal voice. Storming off, everyone just managed to catch a glimpse of his phone screen and a truckload of messages. "So now that's established, can I eat now?" Jimmy said joking but ever so serious .
Unlike the boys, the girls didn't go into this battle fighting or screaming and decided stealth and tactics were essential. Especially if they wanted to find the bitch that stole their man. Every girls heart was shattered at the thought that they couldn't have craig. So they divised a plan.
"Hey craig, do you maybe want to come to my house after school?" Bebe said as flirtatiously as possible, twirling a strand of hair around her finger as though she was trying a new form of hypnotism . Craig simply looked down on the blonde that was distracting him from his phone. "You know bebe, I know you have plastic for brains but not everyone does." Craig stated calmly, as though he was talking about the weather. "W-wait. W-what?" Shocked, Bebe broke character, her flirting always worked. It was foolproof! "Listen Bebe I am in a very committed relationship and in hate you guys prying but if you really must know, you guys can meet them tomorrow during lunch. I'm going to their house in the morning and they will drop me off at lunch. Just be polite, they're only staying for a bit." With that and a majestic middle finger the dark haired giant scrambled away. Bebe had to alert the girls, they were going to be ready for this bitch.
A crowd gathered around the front of the school, like an amphitheatre, the audience riled up and bloodthirsty. The boys had never seen the girls like this and honestly it hurts. All this over their asshole of a friend. Time ticked on and now people were starting to place bets on what they'd look like. A lot of people bet he was lying all along. "Jeez, I don't think he's coming eric." Butters softly addressed the larger boy. Right when Eric was about to rebuttal, everyone heard a noise coming from the left. What they saw made everyone's eyeballs drop out of their heads into the gravelly ground. On a motorbike was Craig Tucker except he wasn't driving.
Pulling up, the black bike simmered as the polished surface caught the light. Craig jumped off the bike first and pulled off his galaxy helmet. "Ok here are the rules, make fun of them you die, make them uncomfortable you'll die and lay a hand on them I won't even let at you see hell..." Blue eyes narrowed Craig scanned the crowd for any people objecting only to be met with curiosity.
Craig nodded slightly. This was going to be hilarious. "Everyone is waiting babe. Come on don't be shy." Hands shaking the helmet was removed, to reveal the most punk looking boy the school had ever seen. He was more badass looking than Craig tucker. "Who said anything about being shy hon?" People just stared. The boy was a masterpiece. Here is a list of the things that made him great:
*blonde scraggly hair in a pony tail
* Multiple ear piercings, a tongue, eyebrow and septum piercing.
* Eyeliner and eyeshadow which made his emerald eyes pop.
Overall he was gorgeous and all the girls were jealous, and some of the boys.
"Now you've met my boyfriend Tweek, happy?" Craig said going over and wrapping an arm around his boyfriend shielding him from everyone's perverted gazes. " no way that is your boyfriend Craig tucker! " Bebe shouted, making her way to the front of the crowd. Craig rolled his eyes, Tweek looked confused. Craig leaned over and whispered something in Tweek's ear. A look of understanding and jealousy made its way into Tweek's face. Craig's arm around his waist tightened. "Of course I'm his boyfriend you idiot. What else would I be? I know you probably think it's ok to kiss your cousins but I certainly dont." Tweek snapped and the only one that wasn't either surprised or laughing were Tweek and craig. "Babe, can we go before i hurt someone?" Craig kissed his shorter boyfriend passionately. "Now we can." Walking past Bebe as they left Craig took pity on the girl... Kind of.
"I just gotta warn you, Tweek carries around brass knuckles and isn't hesitant on using them. "