Witchcraft!⚡

There was once a house on a hill. Nobody knew where it came from, or who owned it. It simply appeared one Friday evening in a poor of swirling turquoise smoke that smelled of sweet peonies and sugar cubes. Problem was the town was highly superstitious and conservative, so this new house was unwanted and heavily protested. However the town could not remove it by force, the mayor wouldn't get rid of it either. It's pale green walls sticking out amongst the traditional Victorian housing. However this town was dying of a curse, unbeknownst to its inhabitants, there were no blooming flowers and no orchards bore fruit, the harvest was pitiful at most and the animals were growing old and sick. Grey with the arrival of the house everything started prospering. No one noticed the random good fortune and it became a valid excuse to blame the strange house for every bad thing that happened. No one noticed the person living there or their good deeds... Besides one.
Craig noticed the random changes in the town because he owned a small florist on the corner near the house. They noticed the flourishing in his flowers are they stopped wilting and the colours became fluorescent. Not only did his plants stop dying but more customers spontaneously stopped by to buy bouquets for their lovers and family. Only one customer, however, managed to peaked Craig's interest as recently they had started visiting everyday. Everyday at 9:00 am Craig opened 'Tucker's Flower Garden'  and everyday the boy would be there waiting patiently, eyes full of hopes and dreams. Beautiful stars shone in the boys blue and green swirling eyes. Craig could star gaze all day in the boy's eyes. They were full of wonder and curiosity, the same colour as his lavender. Each day he would purchase a single pink carnation and hand it to Craig before leaving without a word. He left without a word everyday at 10:00am and Craig just let the enigma walk away, never a second early or late. But it wasn't just the boy's beautiful golden hair or his galaxy like eyes or even his adorable freckles like the constellations themselves daydream Craig in, no, it was also his choice in attire and reading material. 'magical botony for the blessed' or 'astrological runes ' No matter how strange or intriguing his clothing choices were or no matter how much he wanted to quiz the boy about the subject of his books, Craig stayed silent. Refusing to ask even his most puzzling of questions. What are astrological runes? Why do you wear than cloak embroidered with stars that seems to change each time I see it? Is that your house on the hill? What is your name?
For months this went on, the town moved on almost forgetting about the house non the hill,only talking about it to earn their children to not go near it. A young girl had ignored the warnings and went to pick flowers from the garden and she claimed to have been attacked by giant thorns. This didn't concern Craig, what did however, was the fact that the strange boy was late. This made the usually stoic Tucker worried. Star boy was never late, he was always perfectly on time, always there when Craig opened shop. Craig stood around, fiddling and rearranging flowers that in all honesty didn't need to be rearranged - it was a nervous habit, not that he would admit it. In all honesty the worry was overwhelmed by the sense of loneliness he had. It was nice having someone's presence in the shop, even if it was only for an hour. Being around the boy he had learned some of the things he did, that at one time he found bizarre but now found rather endearing. Every morning star boy would come in a talk to each plant, whispering in a language he would never know, the plants seemed to sway in response to his words. Even now his sunflowers seemed to be wilting with the boy's absence.
Craig was sweating. Not only was it a heat wave but he was also climbing the staggeringly large him toward the house that was forbidden. Having decided nobody would be buying flowers today, Craig simply packed up and left, he was the owner and only employee (unless you count Butters his flower supplier.) His cheeks were flushed even brighter as he felt everyone's disappointed and disapproving gazed on him. Craig was already an outcast, he loved far away from family and was the only gay man in town, ran his own florist and lived alone- going to the forbidden house was just the icing on top of the cake. As he reached the top of the hill he same the small picket fence surrounding the rather dainty house. Craig took a long moment to absorb the surrounding area, from the varied flower garden to the curtains that cover the windows. Taking a deep breath Craig opened the gate, walked swiftly to the door and knocked briskly three times. Knock. Knock. Knock. The reaction was almost instantaneous, as a small pale hand flew out from the barely open door and dragged him inside. He was deposited in a small armchair and was met with the eyes he stared at everyday but up close. There were speckles of green and blue in those lilac eyes - Craig noted this for later. "What are you doing here?" Craig could have sworn his brain deflated at the sound of the boy's voice, it was sweet and melodic. " what's your name? " Craig asked completely ignoring the shorter boy's question. The boy flushed a bright pink, "my name is Tweek, now what are you doing here?!" Noticing the concern in Tweek's face Craig thought it would be best to tell the truth. "I was worried, you didn't come into my florist today and my flowers started wilting, like they missed you."  Tweek grimaced. " I'm sorry, I'll be back tomorrow, I'm just... I have other problems to deal with right now. Like the.... " Tweek trailed off but Craig decided to finish his sentence. "The blight, right?" Tweek's eyes went wide like a deer caught in headlights . "How did you?..." Craig chuckled. "You aren't exactly discreet about not being human. Whispering in different tongues to my plants and my flowers only started blooming again once you arrived." Tweek smiled softly, almost sadly. "Yeah that was me. I hope I don't mind me talking to your plants, they carry an interesting conversation. I understand if you don't want me to come back." Craig scoffed incredulously. " hey, I wouldn't have walked up that damn hill during a heat wave just to tell you to go away. You see cool, however your going to come to my shop I do have two conditions... "
Tweek braced and waited for something bad. "One- I have to tell me what astrological runes are. Two- instead of buying me a pink carnation everyday try asking me on a date." Craig placed a sweet kiss to Tweek's cheek as Tweek's eyes lit up bright pink, the glow casting a romantic light throughout the room. "I think I can live with that..."