double...date?

This was a terrible idea. Tweek was sure of it. This was going to end in disaster. However he couldn't refuse Wendy Testaburger. Nobody can in all honesty. She looked so excited as she planned it out, deciding location and what she was going to wear. It was downright adorable. Then they hit a snag.
Their boyfriends.
For some fucking reason unknown to the universe Stan and Craig had always hated each other and if they weren't fighting, they were constantly trying to one up each other. They thought over the following things in the past week:
* Who had the coolest pet
*Who had the nicest hair
*Who was the most attractive
But the one thing they always come back to is the age old question.
Who has the cuter relationship?
Now Tweek and Craig had been together at least 7 years now, they were dedicated and Craig was wrapped around Tweek's finger so getting him to go on a double date with his nemesis and the girl he finds hella annoying wasn't the issue. The issue was that during this competition both boys share some things that honestly nobody wanted to hear. So he and Wendy devised a plan to keep them from ripping each others throats out. Operation distraction is a go.
Craig was supposed to pick Tweek up from Wendy's house with Stan at 6. Which meant he had to spend 30 minutes with Stan marsh. However for tweek he would do anything and if that meant spending 30 minutes in tense silence and occasionally sharing glares with his rival in his dad's old pick up truck then so be it. Dressed in his nicest hoody and black ripped jeans Craig felt confident in his appearance. Usually his chullo sat stimulus unruly, thick hair But he had taken it off and painstakingly styled it to make it tidy and out of his face. He even went all the way and out his new lip and eyebrow piercings in that Tweek had grown to love. (When he first showed his anxious bean the piercings he freaked out about hygiene and if they were going to get infected.) Apparently, Wendy had low standards for dates because marsh hadn't even changed or showered since they had been at school earlier that day. Craig could admit that his outfit wasn't terrible but it was creased and he did smell kinda funky. Fed up Craig reached into a pocket in his backpack (he brought everywhere in case of emergencies) and pulled out some aftershave and three it at his fellow dark haired boy. "You stink." He said simply but marsh seemed to appreciate it. Hoping and praying, Craig wondered if Tweek's makeover was doing well.
Tweek was even more doubtful of the plan now, seeing himself in the mirror just before they left. The date wasn't fancy, they were just going to grab good but honestly he felt as though he didn't look good enough. Comparing himself to Wendy he sighed as they stepped out the door, only to be greeted by two staring and slightly blushing boys. The blondes face turned immediately red at his boyfriend's astounded look, not doubting himself so much. Meanwhile, craig was finding it hard to breathe and he had a feeling marsh agreed with him for once. Their partners were undoubtedly beautiful. (Not that Tweek wasn't always gorgeous to him anyway.) Wendy giggled at her plan working and linked arms with Tweek climbing into the back seat of the pick up truck. "Come on boys let's go!" She teased as the boys slowly recovered from their shell shock.
The night went better than expected in all honesty. Wendy and Tweek gained compliments from their boyfriends and from random strangers, who soon met the wrath of two jealous boyfriends. As predicted, Tweek swooned at Craig's overall 'bad boy' attire and spent the entire night either clinging to him or kissing him. Sure, Tweek was a badass in his own right but he also loved being looked after and adored. Wendy and Stan managed to get through dinner without arguing which was always a bonus but that was mainly from watching the long term couple be sweet and cooing at their cuteness. It was a rare thing to see Craig Tucker's soft side and God damn they were going to savour it. Apparently Wendy's plan was flawless because the two rivals were too entranced by their cute arm candy to argue or fight one another.
"Hey tweek!" Clyde came running down the hall toward Tweek like a bouncing puppy and already Tweek knew that whatever the boy was going to ask, that he was too much of a softie to say no. " so I managed to get Henrietta to go on a date with me, as long as I bring you guys. After we heard about what a success your double date with Wendy had been we just had to ask! " Craig was going to kill tweek. "Sure. When are you guys free?"

 When are you guys free?"

Wendy's outfit ^

Tweek's outfit^

Tweek's outfit^