pastel boy dont take no attitude

I have an obsession with these type of au's. This is also mainly about Craig but it still has creek. Cartman and others use slurs I'm sorry~

The summer was a strange time, people experimented and partied, visited places and changed as people. A lot of things change over time, like the relationships you have with certain people and peoples personalities really start to shine through. Clyde Donovan would once have been classed as a goofball, a crybaby, a good friend and Craig Tucker's best friend in the whole world- it had been that way since they were four, however now Clyde Donovan was a Jock, a bully, boyfriend to Bebe Stevens and enemy to Craig Tucker, Stan Marsh, Marjorine Stotch and Token Black. Next was Token, over the years Token became less outspoken and more of a shy person, taking up a job at the local library he spent most of his time with a nose buried in a book enhancing his knowledge and imagination. If he wasn't reading you would probably see him day dreaming or scribbling notes into a journal he carried everywhere- his friends never questioned it because it wasn't their right to know. After losing a lot of his childhood confidence and a spike in his 'maternal' behaviour Token became the mom friend always carrying extra band aids. He was also dumped by his girlfriend after coming out as asexual. Stan Marsh, once attached to the hip of one Kyle Broflovski, Super Best Friends forever, right? Wrong. One day Kyle woke up with a stick up his ass and decided everybody in the world was beneath him and that Stan Marsh was another obstacle in his way to victory. Stan was cut off like a dead weight, while Kyle graduated extremely early and was headed off abroad to begin his studies in a fancy university, unknowingly breaking the heart of the boy who loved him for years. Now, without his best friend/crush and ex-girlfriend (who moved to France in seventh grade) to cling to he fell down the whole of depression once more only to be helped back to his feet by none other than stone hearted Craig Tucker and his army of misfit friends. The kids he once made fun of in the hallways where now his family and his shoulder to cry on when things got rough. Due to his fall into the group and abrupt reality check, he has taken the place of Clyde as Craig's best friend. cliché, right? Arch enemies to best friends. That's just how the world worked, in a strange and twisted way, taking what you once thought you knew and subverting it and twisting it until is was unrecognisable and scary. Marjorine didn't think of the world that way however, sweet innocent Marjorine, the world didn't deserve this perfect creature. She didn't deserve to be misgendered and made fun of or abused by Eric Cartman but she was. Cartman manipulated her, told her he loved her then let out her worst secret. Marjorine was still Butters at the time and when her parents found out she was transgender they kicked her to the curb, hurling punches and verbal abuse on the way out. Craig found her two weeks later, dithering and starving, crying herself to sleep under a bridge wrapped in only her pale blue jacket and a poofy pink dress. Picking her up delicately Craig carried her all the way back to the mechanics he was working at and asked his boss to call his parents.  After a long process and a lot of talking and months of paper work the Tuckers took her in as their own, Tricia welcoming her with a warm smile only her family had ever seen- she had been always wanting a big sister. Marjorine cried hard into Craig's shoulder that day, she didn't understand how people thought of him as a trouble maker and a bad influence. Marjorine was Craig's little sister now, even taking on another job at a coffee shop to help her pay for surgery. In Craig's eyes the world didn't  deserve his little sister because she was stronger and braver than anyone else, yet let everyone rely on her when she had so much going on herself. So that was them, the group of misfits, the gay kids, all lead by 'bad boy' Craig Tucker who himself seemingly never changed. Little do they know he was biding his time and as everyone came back from the summer they were all new and fresh, changed into 'new people'. However, most people don't change as drastically as Craig Tucker did.
It was the first day of school and Craig was feeling as confident as he could, the sun was shining down on him. It was strange not wearing his hat but he didn't need it anymore. "You ready Craig?" Marjorine asked, her delicate voice polite and not pressuring, almost giving Craig the option to turn around and run away. "I'm fine Butterfly. Let's go." They linked hands and walked confidently through the doors of the school. Head held high Craig ignored the looks he was getting in favour of talking to Marjie. "Hey Tucker!" Oh good Lord . Craig was hoping to avoid him as much as possible today. Spinning on his heel with surprising grave to face the school pervert. "Mcwhoredick? What do you want now?" Kenny's blue eyes rakes down Craig's tall figure, taking in his transformation. "Well, well. I was right huh Tucker? You really are gay as fuck." Craig rolled his eyes, Kenny Mcormick had been flirting with him all year to his irritation, nowadays he doesn't even give him the time of day. "So what do you want, or are you just going to continue violating me with your eyes?" Craig's Crystal eyes turned toward Marjorine and have her a small smile as she stood there awkwardly albeit patiently. "How bout you meet me at break round the back of the school?" Kenny's smirk made Craig want to vomit but he would rather keep down the  strawberry pancakes Marjie made this  morning. "One- I have standards Mcormick. Two- I hate you and three..." Craig paused, was he going to do this, being fully aware of everyone that was clearly eavesdropping. Taking a deep breath Craig blurted it out. "And three I'm taken you asshole." Hushed whispers rang throughout the hallway and Kenny's jaw dropped. Marjorine dragged Craig toward their registration, Craig's raised middle finger was a clear sign to move. Well, that was an experience Craig never wants to have again.
As expected, Craig's merry band of misfits were supportive and loving, he even got an approving noise from Token before his nose fell back into the novel he was reading. Stan was so outwardly supportive and it nearly made Craig blush, Stan telling him how hot he looked and not to care about others opinions. Lunch was an experience Craig would never forget however. It all started when Cartman and Clyde decided their opinion was of some value to Craig. Token and Craig were having a perfectly normal debate about whether black holes or nebulae were cooler when Craig felt an impatient tap on his shoulder. Holding up one finger to Token, signalling he would only be one minute he twisted his torso around to face the person who poked him. He wished he hadnt. Coming face to face with two trolls named Clyde and Cartman was not the best sight in the world, especially when a witch called Bebe was hanging off of one of them. "What do you want Donovan?" Craig's glare could have caused spontaneous combustion and it made even Clyde wince. "Why are you dressed like a fag Craig?" Everyone's faces fell, including Marjie which was really unusual. Standing up Craig stood to his full potential which normally was still taller than the two stubby jocks but now with his heels he was even taller. Looking down on them he positioned himself in an intimidating stance. "What did you say?" Craig's voice was barely a whisper but seemed to echo through the lunch hall. This was a spectator sport now, everyone being able to watch. "You know what we mean, what happened to badass Craig Tucker?" Craig's eyes trailed down his outfit, his cute crop top and pale blue skirt that went to his thighs,just covering his white thigh high socks. Finally his blue heels, he made sure that they where strong enough for fighting. Looking up defiantly Craig gripped both boys by the scruff of their jackets and pulled them off the ground to hiss in their faces, being careful not so scuff his purple nail varnish that Tricia and Marjie applied. Bebe dropped Clyde's arm without protest and ran back to the cheerleader table. "Let's get one thing straight, just because I'm dressing how I want to dress doesn't make me weak or a pussy! It actually makes me stronger than either of you fuckers and I will not hesitate to break your noses." Tossing them back down to the ground, Craig pulled out a small compact mirror and fixed his inky black hair as his hands began to readjust his flower crown. Turning back to his table he saw  Stan laughing so hard tears ran down his cheeks in streaks, Token smirking silently pretending be reading and his little sister looking so proud and inspired. Slowly but surely a smile came over  the tall noirette's face as he blushed, his pink braces showing and he fiddled with his alien backpack. "Come on guys let's go, oh and stan?"
" Yeah? "
"Please tell me you go that on video."
"What do you think I am? An idiot?"