True form

monster au.
tweek- arachnid monster
craig- wendigo
clyde- werecat
token- mummy
Jimmy- banshee
the girls- sirens
cartman, stan- werewolves
kyle, butters vampires.
Kenny and Karen- Zombies
main three types in town are werewolves, vampires and sirens.  Graphic pain scene , just a warning.-

Life in south park was constant. TO the people of south park the word constant only meant one thing... it never stopped. The chaos never stopped and the insanity was untameable, forever going on and on, never relenting. This caused the citizens of south park themselves to be a little... Quirky...

OK, so maybe everyone on in south park had a little bit of ancestral insanity in them but it was a common occurrence. Especially after the radiation spill 20 years ago. The story goes that when Dr Mephisto first started experimenting in south park he was experimenting in the mutation of genes when exposed to high doses of radiation but because this was Dr Mephisto and not an actual qualified doctor he didn't store his radioactive material properly which caused a giant leak, instantly exposing every single citizen of south park to be hit with and extremely high dose of radiation. South park was immediately quarantined and cut off from the rest of the world ( not like anyone besides north and south park knew it existed anyway ) and the whole town was presumed dead by the government. Until one day some of the guards went missing, found a couple weeks later all seemingly traumatised by what they had seen. The president decided instead of actually dealing with the situation and treating these people with kindness, they built a wall around south park and kept doing supply drops very week, with more than enough of everything south park had imported in the past anyway. Life went on, the outside world never knowing the existence of a small poisoned town called south park.

Craig Tucker was adopted. That was the shorter way to put it, his family looked nothing alike to him, their pale skin and his golden tan didn't at all correlate and his amber eyes against their pale green. The Tuckers never actually spoke about it other than the fact they found him after his parents died from the radiation unlike many and many people didn't know or care, craig's classmates were suspicious though. However the biggest give away was puberty and I don't mean when he got hormonal and screamed "you're not my actual parents" at his mum and dad in a fit of testosterone filled rage, no in south park puberty is something entirely different. Puberty meant your monster mutations start to show which monster classification you were. Most people could guess based on behaviours or personality or genes and their were ones that were most common like Craig's family, who were vampires like 50% of the town's people, the other 45% were werewolves and sirens along with the occasional zombie. The other 5% of the town were anomalies like Craig. Turns out Craig was a wendigo, completely contradicting his genetics as wendigo's mainly came from Canada and America and he had found out (through careful research and DNA testing with Mephisto) that he was 89% Peruvian. Also Wendigoes were known to be pale and emaciated but in Craig's human-ish form he looked normal... Well he was ridiculously tall and thin as a bean pole and he may have tiny fuzzy antlers but they were easily hidden by his chullo and raven black hair. Everyone had two forms- a monster which was your true self that nobody got to see unless you revealed it and your human form which has some traits of your monster but not all of them. Craig had never shown anyone his monster form and he intended to keep it that way. Even Tweek, his own boyfriend didn't know.

"Heya honey!" Craig greeted his shorter blonde boyfriend calmly in a way as to not alarm them, being an insect monster often made you jumpy. That's what the Tweaks always said anyway. Spinning around quicker than craig could blink he was faced with Tweek and his four beautiful eyes. No Tweek does not wear glasses. Unfortunately for Tweek his human form has some pretty not- human looking attributes, his eight eyes go down to four and he still has four arms out constantly and can summon his other four. This got tweek heavily bullied at one point but he and craig nipped that in the bud pretty quickly. " Hey babe! How was your summer, any interesting developments?" Craig laughed at his adorable, puppy like boyfriend who was subtly bouncing on the balls of his feet. Craig couldn't even imagine his cute boyfriend's monster form, whatever it may be. They were the only two who kept their monster forms to themselves and that often got themselves teased at the fact people thought they probably weren't scary. Stupid but being scary was important in the high school's social hierarchy, especially in the last year. Tweek found it to be too much pressure and Craig didn't give a fuck so neither of them were bothered by the schoolyard taunts and didn't even dignify them with a response. " Yup, I now have gained super speed, strength and the ability to decay things at will. What about you? Any cool developments in the mutation?" When Monsters hit a certain age they developed extra mutations which gave them super powers almost, leading to a lot of ego boosting, low self esteem and showing off. Once again neither boy cared enough to show off. "Yup! I got the ability to climb walls and stuff, venom and my fangs grew and finally, my arms and eye sight grew stronger along with my reflexes becoming better!" Tweek suddenly frowned as though he was remembering something bad. Craig leant down and placed a reassuring kiss to his cheek ( He had to bend really far because he was like 7'0 and tweek was like 5'11, which was still tall compared to butters but nothing compared to craig.) "I know that face, what did they say now?" Tweek was kind of an oddity, his parents were both vampires but he was an arachnid and he wasn't adopted either, he just had a different mutation but his parents looked down on his slightly for it. "Oh it's nothing, they just said the usual." Tweek dismissed the subject making Craig frown but he let it slide.
Linking hands they walked to Craig's locker; in one hand Tweek had a cup of coffee, the other Craig's hand and the other two were empty. Reaching Craig's locker he ignored the two douches next to him in favour of getting out his books and talking to his extremely attractive boyfriend. "Hey tweek can you hold these for me?" Craig passed his boyfriend the books already knowing answer as Tweek giggled. "I swear you only date me so I can be your pack mule. These arms weren't made for carrying your shit." Craig sarcastically gasped, his apathetic face twisted into one of exaggerated fear. "Oh no! You've figured me out, whatever shall I do?" Tweek dug him in the arm with his free hand and Craig grasped his arm as though it was broken. "Abuse!" Craig and Tweek both snickered like the dorks they were until the douches besides them decided to ruin the moment. "Can you two stop acting like lovesick toddlers for two minutes?" Kyle asked snarkily , as though they had personally offended him. Craig's face went back to complete apathy as he flipped him off whilst Tweek flipped him off as well as he could with his hands full, even summoning two more just to flip him off. Kyle scoffed and muttered something about being childish whilst Stan just glared. Stan marsh, South parks golden boy and leader of the main pack of werewolves, so called 'boy next door'. In Craig's oh so humble opinion he is extremely full of himself and needs his ego lowering but he couldn't be assed to do it himself. "Come on babe." Tweek grabbed his boyfriend's arm gently and led him away. Craig felt his inner monster trying escape and pushed it down, not today.
Lunch was a blessing in disguise for the two monsters because all day Stan and his cronies had been winding him and Tweek up. First in p.e they were playing dodge ball, which was ok for them due to Craig's new developed speed and strength and Tweek's newfound reflexes but the entire time Stan and his gang of blockheads had been aiming for Tweek. They didn't get him out of course, he simply caught the balls or dodged them quick enough not to get hit. This drive them to be even more irate because Craig and Tweek won (which is strange since Craig is like a massive target.) Next was maths and Tweek had to spend the entire lesson watching Craig go from slightly irritated to positively feral whilst cartman fired spitballs at him. What were they? Five? Watching his Craig get angry was practically torture because he knew how self conscious Craig was about his monster form and his emotions and the lack of rage control was worrying Tweek. Rage was the only emotion Craig knew how to express publicly.
Finally came lunch, Token was off in Egypt for a ceremony of some kind to do with the moon and a sacrifice and Clyde was preparing for a full moon as werecats were surprisingly more aggressive than werewolves and Jimmy was at a meeting for his new podcast so it was just the two love birds. Unfortunately, karma decided it was gonna be a mega bitch today, making Stan marsh more smug, egotistical and annoying than ever. "Hey Craig, where are your antlers? Hey bambi, where is your mum?" It went on and on, immature insults that get thrown around by six year olds were flung at him, low blows were made about Craig's family but he just ignored them, he found solace in the fact Tweek was there to comfort him, running small soft circles on is back and large palms. An activity they enjoyed doing was doodling on each other; which mainly consisted of Craig drawing tons of space doodles and Tweek drawing hearts and stars on Craig's cheeks (which he would refuse to clean off till he got home.) They went into their own beautiful world, full of stars and plants lush with life and tiny stripes running everywhere. Paradise. Sometimes ignorance was bliss, especially when it came to Stanley marsh.
Eventually the teasing died down and the two were left to mindlessly chat. They spoke about lots of things, Craig's pet stripe, Tweek's vegetarian diet (even though he is part spider?) And how Tricia needs to chill out about Craig's diet ( yes he eats bone marrow, but what do they want him to do?). However, as has been stated the chaos never stops in south park, and when you think its over and done with its usually just the beginning. A looming shadow fell over the two as cartman jump scared Tweek. "BOO TWITCHY!" Immediately dropping The scalding coffee The golden haired boy was holding, he shot up immediately, screeching loudly dragging everyone's attention to him as he climbed the wall and huddled up in the corner of the ceiling. Craig was finding it difficult to hold back, seeing the love of his life, his soulmate, his mate- shaking with an animalistic fear. "Thanks fatass. Now I have to convince him to come down before the end of lunch." Stan and his pack were snickering amongst themselves, besides Kenny who just rolled his eyes and Butters who looked concerned for his spidery friend. As expected, Cartman simply stood pompous and pious, acting like the smug pig he truly was. Werewolves and vampires always thought they were better than everyone else. The sirens simply watched from the corner table, the girls never joined in but they didn't help either. Idiots. With Craig's astounding height he stood up and managed to brush a hand through his boyfriend's hair, as tangled and unruly as it was it was softer than any substance Craig had ever felt, even stripe. A soft, almost silent purr fell from Tweek's fanged mouth, one that only Craig could hear and had the pleasure of helping produce; his four eyes releasing the fear that sat heavy in his slitted green eyes, once dilated pupils now normal and focusing on Craig's  tantalising blue eyes. " That's it honey, come on down mi pequeña Estrella." Craig busted out the big guns, using his native language in front of everyone. Tweek's shoulders relaxed but he was adamantly clinging to the ceiling still. Craig's brain wracked as he tried to think of a way to get him down when it suddenly hit him like a bullet train. Sighing, he decided it was worth the risk. "Twinkle twinkle little star, cómo me pregunto qué eres, sobre el mundo tan alto como un diamante en el cielo. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, cómo me pregunto qué eres. Hola bebé, tienes que bajar ahora. ¿para mí, por favour?" Craig will admit, singing tweek a lullaby in front of the entire cafeteria was kind of embarrassing and he could hear Stan's laughter but the reaction was immediate, Tweek slowly and defensively climbed down the wall and as soon as his feet touched ground he was swept into his boyfriend's strong arms. Craig peppered his face with kisses till Tweek giggled and batted away his face. "te amo mucho mi hombre del espacio." Tweek whispered, using his basic knowledge of the language; craig buried his face deep in his mates neck, not willing anyone to see how blushed his face was. " We get it you gay wads! Stop trying to infect us with your disease!" Stan yelled cross the cafeteria. A violent growl ripped itself from Craig's chest, it felt like it was coming from his soul as a raw hot energy coursed through his veins. That was the last straw. Craig placed Tweek down gently behind him, before his primal urge could take over. However he believed that even his primal side knew who his mate was and adored him just as much. Turning his gaze off Tweek who was now trembling he turned his gaze to Stan, Cartman and their cronies. At first he didn't even know it was happening, not realising the bright blue light that was spilling from his eye sockets. All he felt was the blistering pain throughout his muscles and at the base of his horns. The antlers tore his chullo to shreds as they burst forth violently, his shirt tore as his torso extended making his already slender body look unwell and emaciated beyond normal limits. Limbs now bony and all his features were sharpened, his once ridiculous 7"0 height now miniscule as his antlers grazed the ceiling. Nails now long, piercing and inky black, teeth sharp and gnashing as he clenched his jaw in pain. The sound of bones crunching and rearranging echoed through the room as his legs became those of a deer, yet they were skinnier and somehow stronger. All his childhood 'friends' watched in horror as they watched Craig's first public transformation take place, Tweek behind him paralysed in fear. Craig was worse. So much worse. All this pain, like fire and brimstone burning every part of his skin yet he couldn't yell out or scream or cry in agony. All he could do was beg for release in his mind. Then it stopped. Abruptly, as though it never happened at all. Everyone froze as Craig's writhing stopped and he turned once again to face Stan and his gang, all quivering shakily tails between their legs like children. " Are you happy now?" You could  hear the exhaustion and pain in his words, piercing the air like a knife cutting the tension. " Is this what you wanted to see, this ugly and dangerous side of me..." His voice trailed off, desperation in his words. A soft hand touched his leg, petting the newly grown fur that resided there. Gazing down with still glowing eyes he saw something he never thought he would see. Tweek was in his full monster form, his beautiful eyes now neon green as they flooded with tears. Tears that were a thick, tar like black. The realisation hit everyone all too quickly. The couple had been pushed over the edge; craig's powers were triggered by anger and Tweek's by fear. Everything about Craig's features seemed to soften, his sharp and grotesque features seemed to become more natural and proportionate, a sweeter look in his cold crystal eyes. All Eight of Tweek's arms reached up, a silent request that was immediately answered as he was hoisted into craig's arms. " I'm sorry hon, I shouldn't have lost control like that. You know is never hurt you! Can you smile for me, please?" Tweek shook his head and craig frowned, " Why not sweetheart?" Turning toward Craig and making sure nobody else could see Tweek cautiously opened his mouth wide. The petite boy's jaw seemed to unhinge unnaturally, revealing rows and rows of serrated pointed teeth and a forked tongue. The two canines that sat at the front of his mouth were more pronounced and Craig could see his slightly swollen venom glands. Bebe tried to peek around to see what the fuss was about and Tweek's jaw snapped shut. Craig pressed a kiss to his boyfriend's unruly mane before turning to address the hall again. "Why?" The words so simple yet nobody knew the answer. "Why what?" cartman decided to sass back. Craig snarled and a hiss came from Tweek as his Eight eyes narrowed, slit pupils almost thin lines at that point. " Why do you pick on us? None of us are normal, we're all freaks, so why us?" Stan's group shifted uncomfortably except for Kenny, Kenny had waited far to long for those words to have been said. Butters decided he'd be the one to respond. "Well Eric and Stan say it's because you're the only ones of your type, which I think is awful silly. Don't ya think fellas?" Butters turned to Kyle and gave him a subtle glare. Kyle rolled his eyes but there was a hint of guilt there. Stan and Cartman Glared hard at Butters but he seemed to ignore it or not realise. craig scoffed and went to leave, Tweek still cradled in his arms hissing, which in craig's oh so humble opinion was the cutest yet menacing thing he'd ever seen. The two stalked off, Tweek snuggling to Craig's chest as he was carried bridal style in his arms. That was until someone tugged on the sleeve of Craig's arm. Spinning around he saw Kenny but what really took his breath away was Kenny's lack of hood revealing something that Craig didn't expect. Kenny wasn't a vampire like he led everyone to believe... he was a zombie? " hey, do guys want to hang out a lunch and stuff? I'm tired of pretending to be something I'm not for other people's benefit." Craig just smiled, giving Kenny all the confirmation he needed. Kenny nodded, pulled his hood back up and walked over to Butters embracing him. craig had a feeling that the two blondes were going to be joining them a lot in the future.

After the incident ( which clyde was devastated he had missed), rumours flew around school that craig was a murderer and wasn't fit for school or society, fuelled by Stan and Cartman because apparently they hadn't learned their lesson which led to a rather alarming confrontation between them and an extremely enraged tweek. The blonde was practically vibrating in rage as Craig stood behind him cheering his vicious little spider on. Both significantly larger boys were covered in blood and bruises as Tweeks eight arms pummelled them into the concrete. Craig was in awe as he whispered to Clyde and Token " I'm gonna marry him one day." Jimmy Snickered at  craig's lovestruck face, the boy had fallen in deep and was drowning in his love for the blonde who may become a murderer if they didn't break up the fight soon.

"Shouldn't we break this up Toke?"
"Nah, Let him have his fun Clyde, look at Craig- I've never seen him convey such emotion before and it's kind of entertaining."
  " Oh yeah, dickheads warning, don't let him bite! He's venomous and it may paralyse- and its too late." Once again Jimmy just snickered behind his hand, watching the golden haired boy stick out his forked tongue at the two bruised bullies.

Craig loved his feisty, little monster inside and out.

Twinkle twinkle little star, cómo me pregunto qué eres, sobre el mundo tan alto como un diamante en el cielo. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, cómo me pregunto qué eres. Hola bebé, tienes que bajar ahora. ¿para mí, por favour?- Singing twinkle twinkle and asking him to come down.

 ¿para mí, por favour?- Singing twinkle twinkle and asking him to come down

Example of a wendigo ^