What's up with the two new kids?

Tweek is just as confident as Craig in this one and isn't anxious. He still twitched sometimes though! Have fun, hope you enjoy!~

When Eric cartman heard about two new kids joining his immediate thought was to recruit them, more followers right? Wrong. As soon As the two new kids walked in there was something up. Not only was one of them a giant, lanky, intimidating looking skeleton dude (the dude is 16 and is like 6'5) but his companion was gripping his hand tight. They both had backpacks along into their shoulders. Nobody in this small mountain town had ever seen two boys holding hands. Many didn't know what to do with the information. "These are your new students Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker." Tweek waved enthusiastically , smiling showing the gap in his teeth and his dimples in his freckly cheeks. The skeleton boy just glared and flipped everyone off, only smiling when looking at the smaller,ruffled blonde who was still gripping his hand. They both have squeezes of reassurance as their hands hugged like two puzzle pieces. All the girls swooned over the dark,tall,mysterious boy and each of them had a 'secret' vendetta against tweek. If the glares weren't evidence enough they tried throwing notes with horrible things written on them at him as he stood at the front of class but they literally just bounced of him and he ignored them. "Well there are only a limited amount of seats left. There are two in the corner over there behind Eric or one of you can sit there and the other can sit by Bebe." Bebe fluttered her long eyelashes at Craig trying to summon him over. Sadly for her, it didn't work in the slightest. " we'll go sit in the back . "The boy in the blue chullo said. Dragging his over eager companion to their seats. As soon as the teacher said the class could have free time to talk to one another, Eric twisted around in his seat to see both boys, leaning against each other and sharing headphones, simply watching something on the tinier boy's battered phone. " Hey you two! Take those out a minute! " Eric raised his voice. Both boys took the ear buds out in confusion but compliance. "So I have a proposition for you both. You can join my gang and be friends with me, a guaranteed popularity boost! There is one condition though..." Both boys looked tired of him already but let him carry on anyway. It was a bad decision in all honesty. " you have to stop holding hands.' Tweek almost fell of his chair in silent protest, he was stuttering trying to think of a Come back to cartman comment but soon Craig speaks up. "No thanks. I am very good judge of character and my gut is telling me you're a dick." Craig said monotone as always. Tweek simply nodded in agreement. Kyle just cackles at cartman's failure. The bell rang for lunch and Craig grabbed Tweek and once again dragged the seemingly vibrating boy down the halls as onlookers watched in confusion.
The boys managed to find an empty table, where they hopefully wouldn't be bothered. Tweek had a flask of mocha coffee so he could share with craig and they both enjoyed peanut butter sandwiches and Apple slices. They simply listened to music, hands linked under the table. All was simple. Until someone crashes onto the seat opposite to them. Both boys look up silently to see a chubby, Brown haired kid wearing red and a tall, slender dark skinned kid wearing purple. "Who are you guys?" Asked Tweek with a tired sigh, you could tell his social interaction limit was about to break. " this is Clyde and I'm token. We won't bother you but Clyde insisted we at least sat on the same table as you. " Craig nodded that seemed reasonable. Tweek cuddled closer to Craig in silence and Clyde looked on curiously, token couldn't really give a fuck to be honest. It was none of his business. Everything was peaceful once more. However, once again a large thud sounded as another person plopped onto a seat. Tweek nudged Craig slightly, still cuddling him, it was Craig's turn to interact with this person and to Craig's dismay it was Cartman. "What do you want Eric?" Craig said exasperated , even though you couldn't really tell unless you were Tweek. "I have a question for you two!" Eric proclaimed loudly to the entire cafeteria . Everyone stopped talking and turned to attention. The spotlight was on them and Tweek squirmed under the hundreds of eyes looking at him. "What?" Craig answered . "Huh!?" Eric responded like the idiot he is. " What is your question dumb ass? " Craig asked irritated, this made Tweek whimper so he slowly pet his hair. This was unnatural for Tweek, usually he was the protective one but he seemed really stressed and exhausted. Eric smirked evily and simply asked " What is up with you two? Why do you hold each other like that? "
"Tweek is my boyfriend." Craig said like it was obvious, they've never been ashamed of their relationship and were very open about it. "Wait what!?" Cartman said confusedly, never had this happened before. Most gays were ashamed and tried to deny it. There weren't too many gay couples around South park. " Why? " cartman asked rudely.
"I don't think that's your business Eric." Token butted in lightly. " did I ask for your opinion rich boy!? " The air was becoming more thick with tension as Eric tried to think of something to embarrass them with. Craig suddenly noticed that Tweek had fallen asleep on his shoulder, awwing under his breathe, he cuddled his small boyfriend. Spoke of the girls noticed and thought it was cuter than anything that they had ever seen. A twisted smile appeared on Eric face. "I've go-" "shhhhh!" Just as he was about to proclaim his idea Craig shushed him. " Tweek's asleep, if you wake him I will break your knee caps. He hasn't slept properly for three days and you have stressed him out so much today! " Cartman froze. Nobody had threatened him like that before, except Kyle who used empty threats and cartman had a suspicion that these threats weren't empty. "Fine. I want you to prove that you are together though." Cartman spoke lowly, expecting him to refuse. " I'm front of everyone now? " Craig responded calmly. "Err ye!" Cartman responded not expecting him to do it.
" Ok "

Sweetly he awoke Tweek with soft kisses on his nose. "What did I miss?" Tweek spoke groggily and Craig turned pink and grinned at tweek revealing his silver braces. " nothing honey, you can go back to sleep soon. I just need one thing from you. " Tentatively, craig pressed his lips against Tweek's in a soft lazy kiss, Tweek melted at the gesture as everyone stared on in shock. As they broke apart everyone saw something beautiful. Two boys in pure, sweet love. Let's just say nobody bothered them after that because they were under cartman 's protection for being " Brave and crazy. " Everyone knew the real reason was because he also saw the love that needed to be protected. Even Cartman wasn't that much of an asshole.