Bleeding angel

Happy Craig in this. Like he is childish and stuff. I just wanted to write something cute and sad tbh. Warning- bullying and violence. I'm sorry in advance.~
Craig was never a reserved child, always the lovable,cheeky troublemaker. None of the teachers ever had the heart to shout at the sweet child because of how genuine he was, owning up to his mistakes and realising when he had been a little too blunt and apologising when it was needed. As a child he was extremely rude and sassy, however as he grew older his blunt attitude stayed and his scrappy nature, not afraid to fight back and stand up for himself. Yet he was always so polite and excitable, full of energy and life, however lately it had been amplified to the max as the boy almost vibrated in his desk. Tugging the strings of his chullo he say anxiously in his seat, staring at the the door impatiently. "Craig what the fuck are you staring at the door for?" Cartman yelled across the classroom, clearly annoyed all the attention was on Craig and not him. " Waiting. " Was all Craig responded with, fiddling with the zip on his favourite blue jacket. Finally, the teacher entered the classroom with someone trailing behind her. "Settle down. We have a new student today." The teacher demanded, this caught everyone's attention, silence slipped into the air, thick with tension. There at the front of the class was a small shaking boy, almost matching Craig's incessant and unrelenting shaking. The boy's eyes were wide and partially hidden behind circle frames glasses, his green iris shining with a mixture of different emotions. Freckles dusted his rosy cheeks which were currently bright red, the heat from everyone's gazes getting to him. Tugging on the strap of his dungarees the boy shifted from one foot to the other. Little noises escaped the boy's lips every few minutes as his head twisted and turned. He looked like a caged animal, scared and searching for the exit. An exit, however, was not what he was looking for. That's when Craig exploded...

Ok maybe not literally but still.

"Babe!!" Craig bounded down the middle off the desks and jumped toward the boy like an excited puppy bounding toward its owner. Everyone watched as the two boys collided, sending them to the floor with a painful sounding thud. Neither boy seemed to mind as they embraced each other, a peculiar sight as Craig's larger and significantly taller body lay on top of the boy. "H-honey, a-as much as i-i love you, you a-are going t-to squish my flowers." Craig kept up like he had been set alight. "Baby I'm so sorry."  Holding his hand out to the golden haired child, pulling him off the floor. " as touching as this is Tucker I do believe you guys have an audience. " the teacher said teasing. Tweek looked over the sea of gawking students and his his face in Craig's shirt, pink faced. Craig bent down and whispered into the boy's now blushed ear. Whatever was said must have been relieving as Tweek nodded extremely fast and Craig chuckled at his boyfriend's antics. "So this is my boyfriend, his name is Tweek, he is super adorable as you can tell and if you so much as lay a finger on him I'll make sure the police never find it body." Craig said the last part in a syrupy sweet tone that made some of the people in class shiver as Tweek smacked him, scolding him without using his words. Tweek then proceeded to open his backpack and pull out a small bouquet of flowers and hand them to Craig who squeaked and kissed his boyfriend's cheek. "Tucker take Tweek and sit down." The teacher said exasperated . Their hands linked as Craig pulled Tweek down toward his seat, his tan fingers contrasting Tweek's small freckled,pale ones. Determinedly, Craig sat Tweek on his lap, smiling smugly as nobody tried to tell him otherwise. What he didn't see was Cartman, Bill and Fosse all glaring at Tweek from the back of class, maniacal flings in their dangerous eyes.

Craig waited for Tweek outside of every lesson but today was a bit different. As a prize for managing to keep going through a week of a new school, even though it was a lot of pressure, Craig went and got Tweek's favourite lemon and poppy seed muffins, from a cafe in North Park (the place they went on their anniversary) to bring to school after last class. Craig left class early on a mission, praying he would be back when Tweek finished. However what ever fucked up God decided to go against Craig was not having it and decided to slow him down with traffic and a crying child who dropped his lollipop. Being the amazing person he was Craig bought the new kid a lollipop and was always polite on the roads causing him to be five minutes late. Give minutes wasn't bad and Tweek already knew not to leave without him. Alas, when he got to Tweek's class his blonde haired beauty was nowhere to be seen, making him think Tweek went home. Just in case he decided to text Tweek, to make sure he got home safe.
My Angel boii 👑😇😍
Hey hun sorry I wasn't there immediately after lesson. You get home ok? Xoxo

That's when he heard it, the familiar pinging of Tweek's ringtone. Running round the corner to where he presumed Tweek would be he froze in horror. On the floor was Tweek's phone, cracked slightly, cute phone case and all. Picking it up he saw the notification from himself. Worry creased his brown as he tugged the flaps of his chullo, an anxious habit he picked up. Looking around feverishly for any other clues Craig slumped down against the school's beige wall. He didn't know what to do and it was frustrating, especially when he got a text from Mrs Tweek asking if her son was staying at his tonight. Angry tears built up and he was just about to hell out his frustrations when he heard a loud thud come from down the hall behind a group of lockers. Stealthily, he creeped over and peeked around the corner to see the worst. Tweek was being bullied.
Tweek was about to burst into violent tears, his eyes ached and he was sure blood was running from his nose, his thin glasses long gone and crushed. His breath clung to the back of his throat as he heaved trying to get oxygen in his lungs. "Aww. The little bitch is gonna cry." Bill taunted as he going a foot out to kick Tweek once again. "I think he is crying for his stupid boyfriend, pathetic." Fosse agreed, glancing over to cartman who didn't say anything but simply nodded with a bloodthirsty shine in his eye. Tweek heard a shuffling noise to his left but assumed it was another student who would walk past and ignore what was going on. That was until he heard the sharp gasp. Turning his head sharply Tweek saw his boyfriend, even with no glasses and one swollen eye he knew it was him. "What the hell do you think you're doing to my angel?" Craig's voice dropped to a dangerous level, a raspy growl following his words. Like they'd been electrocuted Bill and Fosse jumped back, spinning round to try and find cartman who had already fled. " Angel? What kinda nickname is that? " Fosse teased ignoring Bill's warning look. SNAP! Craig retracted his fist from Fosse's face which was now coated in a layer of blood as Fosse clutched his now smashed nose. Bill received a similar ouch but to the guy and the two ran off crying for their mothers. Craig knelt next to his soft boyfriend and tears built in his eyes, a delicate hand wiping some of the blood off of Tweek's face. "Look what they did to your pretty eye baby." Craig winced even though he wasn't in physical pain, it hurt to see Tweek like this. Tweek attempted a smile but it just looked broken and made Craig's heart hurt more. "Let's go home angel."
Tweek was now sat on the edge of Craig's bath as his boyfriend wiped the blood from his body and placed bandaids on all of his cuts, covering them with healing kisses. A nice cold bag of frozen peas was put on his eye (cliche or what?) "Honey why didn't you tell me?" Craig questioned not angry at Tweek but at the heartless bastards who hurt him. "They weren't hurting me all week, it was just..."
" Just what? " Craig probed trying to t him to finished without being pushy and stressing out his sunshine. "It was just notes..." Craig nodded solemnly trying to contain his hatred for the three boys.
Kissing Tweek's hairline with the caution of a person handling precious porcelain. "Well, we are all done and I do believe you look adorable with Winnie the pooh bandaids covering you!" Tweek blushed hard, not necessarily embarrassed about the bandaids. "Thank you Craig." Tweek whispered before kissing his boyfriend as a thanks. Craig melted at that moment. Picking up Tweek bridal style the two firefly collapsed on Craig's bed, snacking on grapes and the muffins Craig had purchased earlier. Cuddling in comfy clothes they decided Steven universe was the premium tv they would be watching because it was so wholesome and made Tweek happy and had elements of space that entranced Craig. Hours passed but the two never got bored, cuddling up close satisfied and content with each others company. A small thud echoed through the quiet room as Tweek's head hit Craig's chest as the blonde curled up to sleep. Soft, kitten like snores came from the boy's pink lips.
Craig smiled. His angel was so precious.

 His angel was so precious

These are the two phone cases I think Tweek would have