Love You A Latte

Tweek never really wanted to work in his dad's shop.
He wanted to be a famous pianist that would travel the globe and have tonnes of adoring fans. However those were the dreams of a small child, a child who didn't have responsibility or an overbearing father and a sick mother. Tweek's life didn't have that much happiness anymore, everyday was the same vicious, monotonous cycle. Take an order, smile, make coffee, receive payment, next customer. Over and over and over and over again.
It was never ending and it was making his brain hurt. There was one thing however that did brighten his day. A visit from a special someone.
The special someone, his boyfriend of 12 years Craig tucker. Also known as, order - black coffee with 3 sugars and a splash of milk.
Tweek needed to get a grip.
It was a warm August afternoon when it happened. Tweek was trying to cool himself down by consuming copious amounts of iced coffee and fanning himself with the notepad he used to take orders. Nothing was working and he was sweating a lot and he was sure the customers could see the sweat patches on his underarms which caused him to flush in embarrassment. Tweek's father however, was a stingy bastard and would not buy an ac unit because it was too expensive and the money could be better used buying the highest quality of Costa Rican coffee beans. (tweek knew something else was going on but he didn't question the deliveries from the mcormicks. He had switched to instant coffee and the pre packaged ice coffee though.) A sudden jingle resounded through the mostly empty cafe, the only inhabitant being Michael and Henrietta from the goth kids and Sharon Marsh. Tweek didn't even have to look up to know who it was, the heavy but familiar footfalls, the monotone humming of some punk song and the jangle of his backpack key chains. Tweek looked up and smiled softly at his giant being of a boyfriend and he received the same smile back at him. "hey honey you nearly done for today?" tweek's face dropped almost immediately knowing that he would have to tell Craig the truth, you can't lie to a dude doing psychology. Tweek dropped his head and fidgeted with his hands, twisting his fingers and picking at the obnoxiously coloured band aids that where spotted all over his arms. "well you see Craig erm, my dad put me on another shift until 5 am..." Craig's soft loving face turned to one of stone and thunder after tweek finished his sentence. "That little Hijo de puta!"  Usually tweek would be all for his boyfriend crooning to him in Spanish but right now it was difficult to swoon when he knew his boyfriend was cussing out his dad. "yes I know my dad sucks but if I wanna move out I gotta work more hours so we can afford an apartment together, remember?" the small frown on Craig's face was alleviated by the idea of living a domestic life with his boyfriend, frustrated wrinkles gone replaced with eyes that shined with imagination and hope." fine, but your dad is still a el coño. "
Tweek wrinkled his nose and Craig just laughed, grabbing the order tweek hadn't even realised he had been making this entire time. Swooping down Craig placed a soft peck to tweek's cheek and dropped a small origami crane into his front pocket." I love you mi estrella!" Craig declared as he strode his way out of the shop, alien keyring bouncing as though he was saying goodbye himself.
Later when tweek had finally finished a gruelling shift he pulled the small paper bird from his pocket with the delicacy usually reserved for glass. Unfolding its conscious design he read the words scrawled on the piece of paper, making his tired eyes light up with passion one more.
To mi estrella,
I'm proud of you for working so hard and I know it can be stressful but I hope you know I love you a latte!
I can't wait for the day I can call you Mr tucker as well.

¿Te casarías conmigo?

Love from Craig

Tears welled up in tweek's eyes.
Everything was going uphill from here, tweek could feel it in his shaking hands.