Puppy dog eyes😍

This is short and fluffy. Contains bunny and creek. ~

"Buuuuut craaaaaaiiiigggh! I want ice cream!" Tweek knew this was immature but he really wanted the goddamn ice cream . "Babe, you just ate a pack of cookies! You'll be sick later." Craig tried desperately to calm his boyfriend and persuade him to pick something else like fruit or something. There was no such luck. Craig daren't look at Tweek. He knew what was coming. He could feel those gorgeous, rich, forest green eyes on him, burning into his skull. Foolishly he peeked. That was when he knew he was doomed. Those large, round eyes looking up to him, pouted pink lips and those grumpily crossed arms. Craig was in deep and he was drowning in his boyfriends persuasive glare. "Fine." Craig conceded, holding back a smile as he watched his golden boyfriend bounce down the aisles. Tweek had won. Goddamn puppy dog eyes!
"I told you. I warned you. Did you listen?" Craig said in fake anger, teasing his curled up boyfriend. Softly, his hands carded through his blonde lovers hair, a much appreciated comforting gesture. Pathetically, Tweek whined as his stomach tossed and churned, it's contents heavy and uneasy. "What am I going to do with you baby?" Craig sighed, kissing his boyfriend's face every now and again smoothing out the pained wrinkles in the foolish boy's face. "Craig." Tweek meekly whispered. "Can you rub my stomach? Make me feel better?" Puppy dog eyes ready to be used, Tweek waited for the rejection but it didn't come. Instead two strong arms wrapped around him and spooned him from behind. Two larger hands rubbed comforting circles on Tweek's sore stomach. What did Tweek do to deserve Craig ?
"Has it been working?" Butters asked eagerly. Tweek nodded, not wanting their taller boyfriend's to know. "Watch this Tweek." Butters giggled menacingly as he practically slipped up to kenny. "Hey ken, can I get a pretzel? Pretty please." Begging, butters flashed Kenny his baby blues and Kenny melted. " sure Buttercup! Whatever you want. " Butters pecked Kenny on the cheek. "Thanks babe!" Running back to Tweek, who was sitting in awe, Butters smiled shyly . "I'm not as innocent as everyone thinks..." Butters rubbed the back of his neck. " I knew it! "
"Hey kenny?"
" yeah Craig fucker? "
"One don't call me that. Two how do you resist puppy dog eyes?"
" impossible dude. "
"What?"
" yeah I just kinda get Butters what he wants because if I say no those big blues get to work. "
Craig nodded. This was the only thing he thought quitting and giving in would solve. They had spoilt their blonde boyfriends. Who can blame them really? If anyone said anything, they would deny everything, refusing to acknowledge the fact that everyone knew it was the puppy eyes.
GODDAMN PUPPY EYES!