Meeting mafia friends (pt2)

This is another warning! This gets gorey and slightly twisted. Also it's extremely gay and Tweek is a badass! Have fun~

"Omg! Tweek, you have to see this shirt!" Bebe screeched across the shop. Tweek cringed at the abrasive noise but also glad that he was excepted into this fucked up family so quickly. "Leave the poor boy alone. He didn't even want to come shopping." Kyle hissed at Bebe. Tweek smiled at Kyle with appreciation and it was slightly returned. Tweek had gotten close to Kyle and Butters but Bebe and Clyde were too much to handle. Tweek wasn't effected by much being and ex-hitman and all but Clyde was still suspicious of him. "I'm sorry that blondie is too good to go shopping with us." Clyde rebounded and Tweek cringed from the intense glare thrown his way. Butters sensing his discomfort grabbed Tweek and Kyle by their wrists, reprimanded Clyde and walked off to go to the book store nearby, leaving the divas to shop to their hearts content. Tweek silently thanked Butters as they entered the cosy shop. The scent of soft lavender worked its way up his nose and his shoulders relaxed at the sound of the classical music playing. Kyle took a seat on one of the benches provided whilst Tweek stalked the isles of books until he found the baking section and selected a book. Taking his place next to kyle, he began to read whilst also keeping an eye on the naive butters who was wandering around in a daydream like state. "I wonder when they'll finally catch that fatass? Then we can have our way with him"  Kyle sighed checking his phone impatiently and Tweek gave an evil smirk. Turns out he wasn't the only one with issues with Eric Cartman.
Cartman constantly harassed kyle, either bullying him or hitting on him. This not only confused him beyond comprehension but made him irritated to no end. Stan wasn't happy to find this out, at all. Butters had been trying to be friends with cartman for years and had trusted him with a lot of things only to get manipulated in the end. Butters had a lot of pent up anger against the walking, talking grease stain. Not that he would ever act on it...
Tweek had a past with Eric. Tweek's parents sold him to cartman to keep their shop going and cartman had sold the boy with no remorse to a cut throat gang in Russia. The only things Tweek got out of the gang was how to murder with a clear conscience, speak fluent russian, hack impeccably well and how to gut someone like a fish.
Each of the boy 's partner was outraged at the news of the past. The face of the gang, had been screwing over their lovers about them even knowing.  Initially, the plan was to have Kenny dispose of him but Tweek had a deliciously maniacal plan.
"Tweek, Butters. They've got him at one of Stan's places. "
Empty. That's what the warehouse seemed to be. Abandoned. Deserted of any life. Well looks were misleading. Inside sat a sweating pig tied ruthlessly to a chair using barbed wire. As dark shadow paces back and forth. "When my superiors know I'm gone you are so screwed." Cartman spewed with all the confidence he could muster. The shadow stopped. Menacingly, the chuckles that flooded from the shadows lips echoed around the edges of the desolate room. "We are your superiors." A dozen bright lights burst into action to reveal not one, but 5 familiar faces staring at him with fire in their eyes. "See Eric, we heard you've not been very nice to our little sweethearts." A husky, yet dangerously sharp voice came from the corner. " at first we thought of disposing of you like the trash you are but then my baby had an amazing idea. " Cartman swallowed hard, it had finally come back round to bite him on the ass. Karma was a psychotic bitch. And a ruthless one at that. Sweat poured down Cartman's face by the bucket load. A door at the back flew open and there stood three shorter boys cartman recognised very well. Well shit. Tweek stood there hair tied back wearing black shorts and a pastel green crop top, his socks were plain white and went up to his thighs and he has his usual boots on. Butters was wearing cute little dungarees with a yellow hoody underneath and some white trainers. Kyle however, was wearing his normal everyday shirt and pants. "Hey honey. Thanks for waiting up!" Tweek chirped as he greeted his boyfriend almost too cheerily. This made Craig break out into a sadistic smile. "Wendy, Token you can leave now." Two shadows left. That left three. " Hey Ken! " Butters greeted his boyfriend with such innocent enthusiasm, you would believe what he was going to do next. Kyle waved at stan, understanding stan's bad mood after finding out what discrimination Kyle had been going through the homicidal boy had been understandably pissed off. Daggers came from stand usually warm blue eyes. Cartman couldn't resist the temptation at the sight of the couples, he should have held his tongue. "What are they going to do? Be gross and affectionate until I die of embarrassment." Surprisingly it was butters who snapped first. "Hey ken. Be a doll and hand me my favourite toy! " Kenny giggled slightly and handed Butters a cylindrical object. A baseball bat. A metal baseball bat. Covered in hello kitty stickers. Walking toward Cartman with intent, the usual sunshine of the group was now darker than any storm cloud. As cartman struggled against his bonds butters steadily raised the bat. Not one twitch or sign of reluctance. Swiftly the bat came down followed by a sickening crunch of bone against metal. Yield of pains and screams for mercy flooded from cartman throat and the bat was repeatedly smashed on his arms, torso and legs. "This is for my mum this is for my dad, this is for kenny, this is for karen!" Finally the young blonde turned around with his regular sweet smile and slipped over to Kenny again to receive a kiss on the cheek. Nobody had flinched. Nobody had moved an inch. Now it was Kyle's turn.
Now Kyle was an intelligent mind and loved technology so when everyone saw the car battery they weren't really all that surprised. Connecting the clips to Cartman's body where ever he saw fit, Kyle almost danced around. That was the happiest Tweek had seen him since he had met the ginger. Kyle turned the amps up to a point were he would be in extreme pain but wouldn't die. Shock after shock was administered and the crackling of sparks were almost music to Kyle's ears. "Now would probably be a good time to ask why you are tailing my little brother Ike but I'm having too much fun to wait for your response." Kyle's eyes were cat like and sinister , pupils slitted and predatory. One last massive shock was administered to the giant tub of lard before the main event started. 
Blood poured from Eric's forehead like water and mingled with the excessive amounts of sweat pouting from his pores. The once overconfident and cruel now reduced to a begging bitch. Ironic. "Aww Eric. I've never seen you so low and scared." Craig teased cruelly . With one last kiss on Tweek's cheek, Craig released his blonde little imp to do their work. Kenny looked on curiously. Was this blonde short stack really better than him? Yes. Yes he was. Tweek giggled like a sociopath when he pulled down his socks to reveal multiple knives attached to his legs via straps and everyone just stared. Noticing everyone's sudden shock, Tweek turned sheepish. "What? You never know when you need to stab a bitch!" Stan suddenly burst out laughing alarming everyone. After calling down he simply said, "I like this one." Now that everyone was over the initial shock of Tweek's knives he carefully removed a massive hooked dagger that was encrusted at the hilt with what looked like blood diamonds. "Do you recognise this knife cartman?" Tweek asked in an innocent tone but with an edge that suggested otherwise. Cartman shook his head hastily. "Well piggy, this is the weapon of the Russian gang leader you sold me to. You remember him right? You remember what he did to me?" Tweek's voice gained aggression and the air grew thick as a silent question floated through the air.
What happened in Russia?
"Tweek, old friend, you know I had to hand you over otherwise he would have killed me." Tweek started chuckling as he ran the top of his knife across Eric's thick neck. "I had to endure things worse than death in Russia. You want to know how I got this knife?" Eric's silent pleas went unnoticed as nobody took there eyes off of the mentally cracking blonde. " let's just say he didn't hand it over... " Eric started fully crying now, thick heavy sobs as salty water leaked from his eyes and met the blood on his face. Tweek just smiled. "Now, now Eric no crocodile tears. I was going to take my time with you but my fella over there got us reservations at a fancy restraint and I want to never see you again in all honesty." Tweek was calming down now but he still hadn't hurt cartman confusing the ever loving fuck out of  everyone. "So imma leave you with one last thought Eric. Прощай, старый друг. Я поздороваюсь с Лианом, когда увижу ее. Увидимся в аду, маленький поросенок." With a sudden harsh movement Tweek had done with his promise. He had gutted cartman like a fish, intestines spilled forth, ribcage exposed. Tweek had cut from his neck to the base of the man's stomach and was now covered head to toe in blood. Even Craig flinched at the gorey sight, until he saw his angel standing there, a lot calmer than before. How could he look so angelic covered head to toe in another man's organs? Cute smile on his face the knife was returned to it's strap. A small drown made its way into Tweek's face. "What is wrong sunflower?" Butters asked, eyes averted from the carcass . "Nothing Buttercup. I just got my socks dirty." Pouring Tweek gestured to his now ruined socks. Craig let out a deep rumble, which most people assumed was a laugh and grabbed Tweek by the waist. " let's go get you fixed up angel. Time for dinner i think. " As the two went to leave Kenny stared after Tweek in admiration and in fear. What the fuck kinda psycho was that kid?

"Please don't tell me I have to clean up these intestines because I swear to god!" Kyle grumbled as Stan massaged his shoulders.