Meeting the parents

Just pretend Tweek hasn't met Craig's parents yet and they're like 16. ~

Sweat droplets trickled down Tweek's flushed porcelain skin. Was he working out? Hell no. Was he flustered? Not yet. Was he hot? Hell yeah he was! Button up shirts were uncomfortable especially when all the buttons are done correctly. Tweek was profusely sweating for a very good reason.
He was meeting Craig's parents.
How, you may ask, has Tweek not met his boyfriend of six year's parents yet? The answer is simple. Tweek had no idea. Craig seemed to be a master of evasion and only let Tweek sleep at his house if his parents weren't home. Of course Craig had already met Tweek's parents. However it wasn't in the formal way in which Tweek was meeting Craig's parents! No. Craig had met Tweek's parents because Craig got drunk and decided to show up at his house at 5 in the morning.Let's just say Tweek did not appreciate the sudden drop in and his parents found it hilarious as they say with bemused looks on their faces whilst Tweek had to deal with and extremely clingy craig. This scenario was different. You see the Tuckers are an infamous family to everyone in South park. Many personally avoid going near tickets because not only are their families extremely protective but also they were extremely attractive and that was a trap many fell in to and couldn't get out of. Apparently the last time, Ruby (Tricia) had a boyfriend the monotone her heart and Craig best the shit out of him. The kid moved towns and nobody has seen him since. This was a lot of pressure.
Tweek wore his best green button up and his mom insisted on him wearing a bowtie to, quote "make him look like a tiny gentleman!" Beads of sweat gathered at the collar , the collar that was simultaneously strangling and providing him with a hug like feeling. Strange? Hell yes it was! His hay like hair still stood up in all directions due to the simple fact he was unable to flatten it after two and a half hours of trying and two tubs of gel and a full can of hairspray. The black skinny jeans he was wearing hugged his legs and complimented his black shiny boots, polished and shines to perfection. Glancing himself over in the mirror Tweek was freaking out. Had he gone too formal? What if it wasn't formal enough? What if- But the short blonde didn't have time for anymore what if because the doorbell chime had rang through the house. There was only one person who ever used the doorbell. Craig Tucker.
Swinging the door open, Tweek ferociously gripped his boyfriend and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. Craig simply drank in his boyfriend's appearance, the beautiful eyes to the shining boots. "Are you ready to go honey?" Nodding in an unenthusiastic manner, Tweek sealed his doom. With linked hands they started their lazy stroll to Craig's house.
"Babe are you sure your family invited me?"
" honey of course they did! " Craig exclaimed as though what Tweek had just said was ludicrous, which in Craig's mind it was. The bright blue door looked overhead looking menacingly down on Tweek's small ,fragile looking frame. This is weird because Tweek is actually stronger than Craig but I digress. Craig simply pulled the key out of his pocket and opened the door with a loud 'creak'. The once buzzing sound of noise in the house stopped as three faces turned to greet Craig, only to compose their face in shock at Tweek who stood next to Craig. Tweek awkwardly smiled and have a gentle hello. Craig flipped off his family and dragged Tweek to a seat at the dining table whilst muttering something about respect and manners.Tweek sank into his seat more as he realised everyone was staring at him specifically. Food was laid over the whole table strategically and it looked perfect, steaming hot. Craig made himself and Tweek a plate knowing Tweek would be too nervous to do it himself. As the plate was passed to him he forgot Craig's family was there and pecked his boyfriend on the cheek before realising his mistake, apologising and sinking into his chair again, wanting the earth to swallow him. The family's eyes narrowed at the small boy shaking like a leaf in the wind. No matter how much they disliked him, he was going to stay and face the storm. For craig.

"Mom, Dad, Ruby. Stop staring at him and looking at him like you are going to eat him. You know about his conditions!" Craig finally exclaimed irritated and breaking the silence. Glaring at his parents and even they shivered slightly at the ice cold look from their usually stoic boy. Suddenly, Craig's mum broke out into a wide grin. "I'd say he passed the test. What do you think thomas?" She proclaimed joyfully . Thomas's face stayed stoic and glaringly another minute, staring into Tweek's watery green eyes for a minute longer before breaking into a wider smile than the one on Craig's mum's face. "I'd say!" Tweek's look of confusion just went deeper as he watched the two whisper giddily back and forth like elementary school children. "What test are they talking about Craig?" Craig just smirked and gestured to his mum to explain. " you see as kids we have had some bad experiences with relationships and heartbreak but didn't want the same for our children. We decided to test the determination of each partner out children have by the glare test. " Laura explained slowly and softly, just like craig did when Tweek didn't understand.
"But how did I pass, I was panicking!?" Tweek burst.
" Tweek you just say there for an hour getting glares at by the most intimidating family in South park and you faced the issue. You say there despite the fear and didn't let go of Craig's hand once. You are braver than most. " Ruby finally spoke up.
"We approve of your relationship, sorry for making dinner so awkward. We have one warning though."
Tweek nodded swallowing hard in anxiety as the parents stone faced masks were back on.
"You hurt our son, nobody will find your body."
Tweek heard that all loud and clear...

Before blacking out of course due to hyperventilating.