Progress?

Author - New part! Hope you like it!
_______________________________________

-Dib-

Dib woke up early this morning he was not very excited to have to do this experiment. He started getting ready with his casual blue shirt, black trench coat, black boots, and black pants.

He decided to see if Zim was up and about so he started up his computer and checked the cameras. There was no movement but he did wonder what Zim did in the morning. So he left it on and continued to watch. It was very boring.

The the lights in the kitchen turned on and Dib quickly switched from the living room cam to the kitchen cam. He saw Zim rise from the trashcan wrapped in what looked like a blanket.

He was already dressed but didn't have his disguise on and his antenna were a little bent. He then tied two ends of the blanket around his neck like a cape and reached into one of the cupboards and pulling out a mug that had a word on it and was an orange-red type color, Dib looked closer hoping it was english. Zim set the mug down and went to grab something from a lower cupboard.
The mug read Spicy in black letters with two peppers on either side of the word. 'That is something he would have though.' Dib thought to himself.
Zim then went over to his fridge and got out a jug of light blue liquid and poured it into the machine he got out from the lower cupboard. He then pressed a few buttons that weren't in English and then the machine started working. Zim put the liquid back and then got out what seemed to be sugar and set it next to the mug.

He then went into his trashcan for a few minutes and came back with Gir wrapped like a burrito inside the blanket. Zim then set Burrito Gir on the sofa in the living room and the second he came back into the kitchen a little ding went off.

Zim then poured the liquid, that was now a tint of purple, into the mug and put the machine back. He then put a spoonful of what was probably sugar into the mug and stired it. He put the bag of sugar away and carried the mug into the livingroom.

When he walked into the roon the lights turned on automatically and he sat down next to Burrito Gir who was still asleep. It was so quiet and peaceful and for the first time Dib has seen inside the house with Zim awake it was quiet.

Zim drank the liquid and then set the mug down when he was finised and bent his antenna down. He then strated them out with his pak legs and carried the mug into the kitchen.
Dib then heard Gaz's door open and he shut his computer down and headed out of his room too.

-Zim-

Zim put his contacts in and his wig gently over his antenna. He instructed his computer to lock the house and make sure Gir stays out of trouble, and processed to walk to school.
_______________________________________

-At School-

Zim was at his locker getting out his binder and notebook, which he thought was so primitive and he wanted to just use a device or a neuro scanner, he could learn this information so much faster that way instead of writing it down and doing work.

Dib was mentally preparing himself to begin this experiment. Dib spotted Zim at his locker, he took a deep breath and walked over.

Zim held his things and was about to walk to gus class when non-other than Dib came up to him.

"Hi Zim! How are you!" Dib said cheerfully with a smile on his face. Zim froze, staring at Dib like he just spoke Gibrish.

Zim quickly snapped out of it and closed his locker, walking away without saying anything back.
'Really not even a single word from him? I thought he'd at least say a snyed comment or something mean but he really just brushed me off and left? That's all!? If he didn't even respond this will he harder than I'd like it to be.' Dib thought as he headed to his locker to get his things. 'At least I have my classes with him so I can keep trying.'