Savior

-Dib-

I felt myself get put on a cushioned serface, I tried his best to keep my eyes open. "Everything is going to be okay Dib-Human, rest." The last thing I heard was Zim trying to cam and reassure me.

I fainted.

Dib's eyes slowly opened, his body was aching and sore. He was tired but couldn't fall asleep. He opened his eyes fully. Light was all he could see.

Once his eyes adjusted to the light he looked around, he wasn't in his bedroom.

On his right there was what seemed like an island counter with cabnets. It was covered with random stuff along with a pig floating in a tube of some green liquid.

He seemed to be in a bed of sorts, it was white and pink and was surprisingly very comfortable and plush. He didn't have his coat or his shirt on. there were white bandages over his stomach that were dyed brown in the middle. He guessed he used to be bleeding but it was dry now. He had bruses on his torso and arms. He noticed that he also had bandages on hit right arms that had a tiny bit of brown in the middle. He then remember John and the other kids beating him up. He felt his face and felt some kind of smooth, soft patch on his cheek. He then remembere that Zim had protected him. Dib relized that he was inside Zim's base.

He panicked and tried to sit up, which resulted in a sharp pain in his stomach and he laid back down.

Now his stomach hurt a lot, he heard a ping from his left and turned his head. There was a screen that had something clipped to him on his ear, kind of like a chip-clip but it didn't hurt, it just supported itself and didn't pinch Dib at all.

The screen had a sentence on it in a language he didn't know, probably Irken. Then new letters appeared for a brief moment. Then it went to a white screen with charts on it, some numbers in the corner, and blinking exclamation points next to two of the seven charts shown.

He saw Zim come into view, he looked at me for a second and then at the moniter and walked over the the counters and soon returned with a box made out of a material Dib couldn't recognize and walked over to him.

"What's going on?" Dib said starting to freak out. "I got an alert to my pak that you re-opened your wound and I need to fix it." Zim said in his usual, mean tone while taking out some white bandages.

Zim took the covers that were over Dib and moved them down to his waist leaving his torso-up uncovered.
Dib felt his face get red as Zim began unraveling the bandages around his stomach.

The newly opened stab wound was bleeding. Zim took out a bottle and some kind of washcloth from the box. He took the bottle, "This is gonna sting a bit. No, it's not acid. It's an infection replent and will make your wound heal faster."

He poured the liquid from the bottle into Dib's wound. Dib closed his eyes tightly, 'He wasn't lying when he said this was gonna sting.' Dib thought.

Zim placed the washcloth on the wound and wiped away the blood. He then put the washcloth to the side, put away the bottle, and threw away the old bandages.

"Try to relax and let the stuff seep in." Zim went over to the cabnets and grabbed another box which seemed to be made out of wood, he then placed something on top of it.

Zim walked back over and used his pak legs to grab a chair and place it next to Dib's med-bed. Dib then realized it was his coat and shirt. Zim unfolded the shirt and placed it on his lap. He set his trench coat, still folded, on the side of the bed.

Zim opened the box to reveal multiple spools of different colored string all orginized with multiple shades of every color. Each main color with their own section. It also had many different sized needles strapped to the inside lid.