Chapter 1: Won't Ye Guide The Way?

Blink Blink. Blink Blink. I watch as Freddy's glowing eyes blink on. "Foxy..." He says to me. I'm not feeling up for his Fazbear shit right now. "Yeah...?" I ask in a bitchy tone. "You need to go find the people...beg them to let you in." He tells me. "Whatever the fuck ye say." I reply, still with an annoyed tone. Freddy glares at me. "Now." He orders. I start to walk down the repugnant, bloody hallways. I can hear footsteps following after me-not the usual rap, rap, but more of a splat, splat, splat. I come to a sudden stop. That must be Chica. "Chica???" I call back into the darkness. "Yes, Foxy?" I hear a tiny, high pitched voice call back. "C'mere, mate." I say. Splat, splat, splat, splat. "I-I brought you a cupcake..." She says. I glance at the pink frosted cupcake. "No thanks, mate. But won't ye guide the way to the people?" I ask. She blushes and nods. "Oh...okay." She says in a smaller voice than before. We start down the hallway. Splat, rap, splat, rap, splat, rap-BANG! I bump into a trashcan in the middle of the hallway. "Sorry, Chica. it's hard to see in the dark." I say. She manages to squeak out,"It's...okay..Foxy, just look at me." Splat, rap, splat, rap, splat, rap, splat, rap ,splat, rap ,splat, rap, splat, rap. "This is the door." Chica mutters. I rub my hook against the edges of the open metal door. The light flashes on, bright in my eyes. SLAM! I'm locked out, once again. I scratch the door with my hook, causing a horrible screeching noise. "Let me in, Schmidt." I say. "No." I hear the man's voice reply. "C'mon, mate..." I beg further. "Sorry, I'm keeping my life." He replies. I turn and say,"Chica?" There is no reply, and i'm left alone in dark, disgusting halls...