Chapter 6: Arg, You Make Me Happy

"Good morning." Chica says, flipping up my eye-patch to uncover my eye. "Morning." I reply. She outlines the open scratches on my chest with her index finger. "So what should we do today?" She asks removing her hand. "Not sure, mate." I reply, happily. She pokes me in the side. "I'll show you around the halls, because you're going to be out a bit more often now. "She says, gesturing towards the curtain. "Arg, you make me happy." I say, grabbing her hand. She smiles and begins to lead me down the main halls, stopping occasionally for a,"This is the Restroom," or,"You'll spend a lot of time here." The day is not going as romantically as I thought, I think to myself. "We should head back...It's Sunday and I want to lay in bed all day." Chica says, and I smile at the thought of the sun leaking into the windows and glistening off of the tile floors at the Pirate Cove. "I want you to talk to Bonnie, too." She adds. Well that crashes my plans. "Aye."I say, and start walking to the stage as Chica makes herself comfortable on my silky white pillow fort. Bonnie is sitting on the stage with his legs hanging over, kicking. "Chica wanted me to talk to you?"I ask. He nods, his head bobbing up from and then back down to his broad muscular boy. "It's about the fight you and Freddy had." He says in his always calm, deep voice. "I'm curious as to what caused it". I pause looking for the right words to say I didn't to reveal my feelings for Chica, "He threatened me." I said quickly, at this point Bonnie had a puzzled look on his face after I said this "How!?" He asked with a tone he unusually doesn't give. I found myself at a loss of words "I'll tell ye later matey." I said as I dashed away to the cove...