Chapter 19: Get Out Me Home

A/N: Since we got 1k+ reads the writers decided to make an extra long chapter for you, so here you go! C:

I woke up to see Chica, sweeping up the cove. "Good Morning, Foxy. You look like you haven't slept at all..." I set my arm on her shiny shoulder. "I didn't. Was up all night...thinkin' about l-leaving." I say, sighing. Chica plants a kiss on my forehead. "Foxy, we'll be fine." She says, in her ever-reassuring voice. "No," I yell back,"I can't...just LEAVE." I turn away from her, upset with the fact that I let my anger take over. "Fine. But then you'll have to get Fazbear out..." She says. I nod. "Alright, Chica." I say as I start to walk out of the cove to were Freddy is. I find myself behind the stage in a matter of seconds. Did I really just sprint?, I think to myself, peering behind the stage to see Freddy. I pop back there, saying,"Freddy...we need to talk, you scurvy bear!" Freddy walks up to me, making a mean grimace. "We sure do...about you getting out of my restaurant and LEAVING the girl!" Freddy says, shoving me in to the wall at the throat. "No, mate." I say, flailing my withered legs around to get out of his grip. I punch him into the ground, digging my foot into his chest. "Freddy, ye're no friend of mine OR Chica's. Get out of this restaurant and take Bonnie with you!" I say. Freddy starts to get up, but I kick my foot hard against his trachea, pushing him back down to the ground. "P-please, Foxy," Freddy says, putting his hands up as a sign of surrender. "Where will we go?" I try to push away the thought that he might be seriously in pain and needing pity as I say,"I don't know. A junkyard, mate?" I suggest. Freddy tries to get up again but I wrestle him back to the ground. "No, Freddy." I say baring my teeth in his face. Bonnie emerges, forcing me to drop Freddy. "What's going on, Foxy?" Bonnie asks in a stern voice. Freddy pulls Bonnie away. "Let's just go...we can live in the junkyard." Freddy says. "It's time ye learned about the seven c's I care care care care care care care about Chica and not you!" I say as they walk out. "Leave us alone, Foxy!" Bonnie yells back, holding a upsetted Freddy. I just tried to keep the restaurant for Chica but now I feel like the bad guy, I think as I walk slowly back to the cove.