Chapter 10: Ye Won't Be Sleepin' Tonight

WARNING: FOXY AND CHICA BECOME SEXUALLY INVOLVED IN THIS SCENE. AND, BELIEVE ME.THERE WILL BE DETAILS. AND IT ISN'T SKIPPABLE. sorry

        For weeks, the system runs this way. I am famous and the kids love me. One night, after a long day of amazing children, I returned back home to the Pirate's Cove to see my girlfriend, Chica. I flop down onto our pillow fort bed. Chica lays down next to me. "How was it today?" She asks, rubbing my back."Good...tiring."I reply, sighing. "Well you just need to sit back,"Chica says as she unties her bib,"And relax." My grin spreads across my face, wide and devious, as I slip off my one piece of trusty clothing...My brown shorts. She sits on my dismantled chest, weighing it down. "Ye won't be sleepin' tonight." I say as she splits her legs to sit on top of me better. She giggles sexually as she sets her head on my chest and has only her butt in the air. I push my muzzle into her neck. "Baby, ye smell nice." I say. She laughs. "As nice as a robot that hasn't been washed in 20 years can smell..." She sarcastically retorts as she grabs my robotic dick. I pull out of her grasp and pull her close to me until her bare chest is touching mine. I press my forehead to hers. "Ye are the nicest lass I layed m-m-m-me e-e-e-eyes o-o-o-on." I say. She giggles back but walks away to put her clothing back on and I do the same and fall into a trance-like sleep.