Chapter 18: We Can't Leave, Lass

After saving Mike and his daughter, I layed down in the Cove with Chica, "We'll have to leave the restaurant..." Chica says sighing. "I can't stand living with Freddy in a home setting rather than work." I nod sighing as well. "We can't leave, lass, think of all the amazing things, think of how ye met me..." I say, causing Chica to sigh as she snuggles in. "Ye were a shiny new robot..." I say as she sighs. I had just been brought in to the team, shortly after Chica. "Hi welcome Foxy... welcome to Freddy Fazbear's pizza, I'm Freddy, and I kind of run things, Bonnie is on-stage but busy, Chica here will be your mentor." A shiny and friendly, Freddy had said to me. Chica smiled at me, and said "Hi there Foxy, I'll show you your home now." I blushed, her beauty was a bit overwhelming. "Aarg!" I said, at a loss for words as I followed her down the pathways. "It was great lassie." I say, as a snuggled in Chica lets out a small snore. I must have been thinking for a long time. I think to myself as I start to doze off. No, I can't sleep with all of this on my mind, I think as I try to hold back a yawn. We can't leave not after all the good times with Freddy, after meeting the main lass, after the bite of '87 and I can't let Freddy have the restaurant... He can't steel our home. In the morning , Freddy and I will settle this... This is my home of many memories with the lass... I want a little lassie and a little lad to experience the same good times. this will be my home until my parts break, untill I cannot be a robot... Until I'm just a pile of spare parts. A yawn escapes my mouth as I nod off once more. I pull Chica closer as I finally fade, I mutte, "No, we can't leave lass..." and the my eyes close themselves, and everything goes black...