Chapter 21: Me First Mate

A/N: Heh heh....21!!! Okay, sorry. First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of updates. Both of the writers have been extremely busy and actually, unable to find a date to get together and discuss chapter topics. Oh! And....Chapter 10 is now part of the plot line so...yeah. Back to the story!

I wake up next to Chica, my only love. She's asleep so I sneak farther into the cove to work on my special "job." I pull a small ring of metal out from under the floorboards, as well as my treasure chest trinket. "This will make a fine ring for Chica." I say, surprised by my slightly more-proper grammar. I set the two objects on my old wooden table, looking for the small tube of super glue I once had to try and fix my jaw. It didn't last long, of course. Finally locating it, I sigh. I dream of Chica all the time...she's the only lass for me, I think, glueing the trinket onto the piece of metal and holding it there. "Foxy..." I hear a tired female voice squeak. "Mmhmm, Chica? Just a moment, lassie." I reply, testing the ring. I throw it at the floor and smile. It didn't come apart! I excitedly think to myself as I pick it back up, and put it back under the floorboard. Slowly, I head towards a sleepy Chica and sit down on our makeshift bed, next to her.
"Lass I've got an important question to ask ye." I said to her "Yes, Foxy." She said with a strange look on her face I got down on my knee "Chica, will he be me first mate."
she smiled as I pulled out the makeshift ring from the floor board of the cove "Foxy, of course I will." She said to me.
We both then walked around the pizzaria together and had some extra cheesy pizza to celebrate.
After the celebration we went back to the cove and got some rest.