Chapter 17: A Little Lass

We'll still have shows hopefully I thought curled up in the Cove after sitting there for hours thinking the same thing, the door to the pizzeria swung open and I heard footsteps come in it must be Mike I thought I peered out of the curtains and I saw Mike and a small child, "Mike I see ye brought a little lass." I said to him "Her name is Rue." he said to me "Rue say hi." "Um, hi." she said in a shy way, "I am Foxy, and I'm a pirate." I said to her "My dad told me about you, you know him." she told me "Is he Mike?" I asked the little one "Yes he is, and I love him." she said, Mike smiled, "OK, Rue, it's time for me to start working, follow me." he told her, they both went into the night watchman's office, then the main power cut out and switched over the generator. Tonight I have to protect them Mike let Rue look at the cameras and close the doors and check the lights for a little bit, then Mike took over when she fell asleep at 4:00 AM, but later a loud whirring sound awoke her at five the main generator had cut out, I rushed down the hall but Freddy beat me there, he was playing song, I sneaked behind him and pounced him, "Run you two now!!!" I told them they bolted down the opposite hall to the door and ran outside to their car, "Foxy get off of me before I hurt you!", I got off of him and immediately ran to the Cove to avoid him, but before I could get in Chica was blocking the entrance, "What is it lass?" I asked, "I saw what you did, why?" she asked in response, "I want to make up for the bite." I said, "Foxy, haven't you made up for that enough, you helped that child when Freddy hit him." she told me, "Yes I did but I-" "But nothing Foxy you've made up for everything that I know of." she said to me "OK Foxy I am going to go to sleep now", "Want to sleep in the Cove tonight?" I said, "Sure, it is the weekend." She said back to me, "Thats good Freddy is probably very upset with me right now." I said "You saw what happened." you saw it...