Chapter 16 : The Article

After that incident with the part-time employed night guard, Why didn't I run faster I Thought to myself as I sat there in the cove, alone feeling the rips in my suit, the staff were talking about the time Freddy came off the stage and pulled the plank off of the cove's stage and hit the child, "He's malfunctioned too many times already." whispered the staff  "But we can't afford another endoskeleton.", I put my hand on one of them and pulled them close to the curtains "He will be OK matey, just leave the poor bear alone." I said, there isn't a good reason for me to try and protect him but I think he can change, after they had left I went down the right hall corner, Chica was standing looking at a piece of paper on the wall, reading it, "What are ye readin' Chica?" I asked, "An article, it's about the place." she responded, "What's an article?" I said, "That doesn't matter right now Foxy, just read it!" she yelled at me, It read, Local pizzeria closing by years end due to sanitation. "I-Is that us?" I asked, "Yes it is us." she replied, shocked I ran back to the cove and walked from one side of the stage to the other, WHY WHY WHY! That murderer, the one that took the yellow suit and, loured the kids to the back room, is he the cause, was it the accident in '87, or the smell from the stuffed suits...