Chapter 4 : Me Day Alone

I hear the band play their usual songs for hours. As I attempted to poke my head out of the curtains, a staff member pulls my curtains closed. They all hate me except Chica, I think to myself. Only if I was allowed to get off my stage, if I didn't bite that kid.

<1987 Flashback>
Everyone ran outside the pizzeria, screaming, I heard the ambulance sirens and the weeping mother of the bleeding child.  I remember my curtains being forcefully closed.

        Chica pokes her beak into the curtains. "Three more hours and I'll be back with you. Pizza coming your way, Foxy." I smile and she walks away. I'm ready for pizza and Chica. Three more hours of my life, dreadfully locked away. I can hear children outside. "Is there something behind that curtain?" He asks. A staff member walks by. "Nope." He replies with haste. I can't take this anymore. This being treated like I'm not existent at all..it's retarded. I can't stand it. I do exist. I am Foxy the Pirate Fox, everybody's favorite fox from the Pirate Cove, and I deserve to be treated like it, I think to myself.

         I swing out from behind my curtains. "Ahoy! All ye little pirates best be comin' down to the Pirate Cove! Tell your friends!"I say, and I see smiling children start to line up and staff members joining them, clapping along to the beat of my little tune.  I AM FOXY THE PIRATE FOX! I think once more. A small boy climbs up on the stage and the staff members start yelling for him to get down but I pick the boy up. "Ye be an honorary pirate now, laddie."I say, and set him back down and he runs to his mother. Children line up to take pictures. I am where I once was,I think and I see Chica give me a thumbs up before Freddy calls her back to work again...