Chapter 11 : Me Runnin' skills

As I regained consciousness all i could hear were children chanting "Foxy Foxy Foxy!", As I opened my curtains everyone cheered me on, the boy I had saved from Freddy  was back and had a small case in his hand, I asked the small boy what he had "A Giwft for you", he replied I grabbed the small box and inside was a small treasure chest trinket. I said "This be a nice treasure lad." The boy then went back to his mother and the kids asked if I had any new tricks. I should show 'em me runnin' skills I thought to myself, "Step back lads Imma bout' to show ye a trick" they all step back as I lean towards my sprint, and I dash down the hall as fast as I can go and loop around through the night watch office to the other hallway and leaped back onto the stage in pirate cove. "OK kids how about some pizza", said Chica excitedly, "I agree Chica" said Bonnie in a happy tone "Not without a song first" said Freddy. "Alright but can it be quick Freddy I'm starving!" said Chica "I'll get them from the kitchen me-self" I replied,  Freddy gave me an angry look, I started to sing along with the gang but Freddy kept singing over me and wouldn't let me join in any of the normal band activities The only reason why I actually got the pizzas was because the staff member who handled it was out sick that day. As i brought in all the pizzas Freddy said "I don't think it's time yet, you'd better put those back in the kitchen." the kids said they were hungry so as fast as I could go I set out all the pizzas and went back into the cove. At closing time the kids sounded sad to leave I waved good-bye with my hook-hand and closed the curtains to pirate cove.