Chapter 3: So Can I Take Ye Up On Ye Offer?

I begrudgingly made it back to the Pirates Cove and who should be poking her bright yellow head out of the purple curtains than Chica. "What happened, are you okay?" She asks, with a concerned voice. "Yeah, I'm fine....but I'll be staying behind my curtain forever now it seems...so, can I take ye up on ye offer of a tasty vanilla cupcake?" I ask, my mouth watering at the thought. She pulls two pink frosted cupcakes out of a compartment in her suit. "Mm..." She says, handing me one. We retreat to behind my curtains and close them tight. "Stay here tonight....I feel like it'll be the best." I say, leaning against the wall. "But remember, I need to be back before six." She says. I hang my head. "Right...you serve a purpose here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." I say. She rubs my back. "You serve a purpose to me." She says, placing her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her waist. "Who knew you could be so amorous?" She asks. Amorous...? What does that mean???? I cock my head as if I am confused. "Romantic." She says. I lean against my pillow fort and pull Chica down with me. "Let's sleep a while, aye?" I ask, turning to Chica, who seems to have already fallen asleep next to me. I pull her closer and bury my nose in her neck. Ding Ding Ding Dong Dong Dong Ding Ding! I hear the bells sounding for 6 AM, and completely ignore them. I roll back over and fall asleep until a little later and I realize Chica's gone. I miss her Chicken self already...