3| He deserved it

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Looks like you got a flat." That was the first thing Daisuke heard when he was rudely awaken by the truck suddenly stopping.

"We got company, guys." He then opened his eyes and sat up, leaning his head out of the window with his hair messy and his slim eyes glaring at anything he laid his sight on, which was a pair of motorcyclists passing by while checking them out. As their eyes landed on him, he let out a low growl as he eyes narrowed even more than they already were, making them immediately look away and stare at Cassandra's back, which caught the grumpy Asian's  attention.

He felt like something bad was going to happen soon, and he didn't exactly like the feeling. It made him feel helpless and weak, but he decided to brush it off for now.

"That's right. Keep rolling and we all live to see another day." He heard Warren say as she glared at the two men as they soon sped up and drove away. Not soon after, the tense air was lifted and it went back to being happy and calm.

Our main character got out of the truck and approached Doc silently, who only noticed when he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"Jesus Christ- you almost have me a heart attack, man!" He sighed while holding his chest, letting out a long breath.

"What is it? You don't talk to me anyone unless it's important from what I know." This statement made Daisuke nod, which caught the elder's attention.

"What, seriously? What's wrong, man? Need some counseling or something?" Daisuke simply raised his eyebrow before shaking his head and speaking.

"Bad things will happen. Don't trust those people." His deep voice was only heard by Doc and Cassandra, who visibly tended up once he mentioned the two men from before.

Doc thought for a moment before suddenly laughing, patting Daisuke's shoulder as he spoke, "don't worry, man! We'll be fine!" The optimistic response made the taller man frown, a bit annoyed that the elder man in front of him didn't take him seriously.

Daisuke walked away and towards the rest when he heard Murphy yelled about killing something, making him look down at the zombie stuck in the wheel. He clicked his tongue as he took his knife out and stabbed the zombie in the forehead, pulling it out of the wheel and throwing it to the side.

"Well, That explains the pull to the left." Doc stated, which made Warren look back at him before looking at the city skyline of New York.

"Even after all of this, it's still beautiful.." the dark skinned woman stated as the rest of the group walked towards her, admiring the view in front of them one last time.

"Take a good look. Might not be back for a while." Garnet replied as he stood next to her, a hand on his hip as he sighed.

"So long New York." Addy stated as she recorded the scenery with her go pro. "See you in the next life." Murphy soon walked back to the truck along with the Asian Albino, getting in the back.